Males: Would you tell her the truth?

Gordon Gekko

lol @ getting serious with itand your only 18 LMAOnot even scraped your prime yetgot it all to come bro
I dont want to but guilts gettin the better of meLike i said, im not usually botherd bout lying to a girl i aint serious with or w/e but she seems respectable and liek SHE wants sumthin serious from itSo im thinkin wouldnt it be easier to tell her now rather than later incase she gets caught up or something?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't you just let her know you don't want anything serious with her but minus the part out about telling her about your age ?because obviously if she wants somethin serious from it, your gonna have to put her straight because before you know it, her kids are going to be calling you daddy. ( im sure i read somewhere in this thread the girl has kids )

Guest PennyTraitor

ur thinkin bout this too much. jus do ur ting, from time she thought u were 20 and shes 27 she werent on a relationship ting. she banged u first night aswell.my bredrin was in this same sort of predicament i think the exact same ages aswell. thing is he told her and it got locked off but she kinda knew beforehand jus him comfirming made her have to lock it out of principle. dont be another statistic son.

Guest Mr. BLK

its all fun and games now, but it wont be if you get seriouswhen i was 19, i was with a 35 yr old womanthe sex is great, but she'll come with bullshit sooner or later

Blud dont tell her nothing.....There aint no need to tell her jack untill she really pisses u off and u just wanna lock her offbut sayin that if she does clock ur age just say sum thing along the lines age dont matter bout connectin with each other blah blah and that u wanted a chance to prove ur self to her with out age being a factor

lol @ getting serious with itand your only 18 LMAOnot even scraped your prime yetgot it all to come bro
I dont want to but guilts gettin the better of meLike i said, im not usually botherd bout lying to a girl i aint serious with or w/e but she seems respectable and liek SHE wants sumthin serious from itSo im thinkin wouldnt it be easier to tell her now rather than later incase she gets caught up or something?!
Did you not say you met her at a party and stayed at her drum the same night?Respectable and the above words do not belong in the same thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah i aint told her the truth, just kept f*ckin her, hopin i wouldnt get caught outIts all good though cuz i cant see her finding out and i feel noway about tellin her now anyway - she pissed me off the other day cuz i couldnt see her cause im ill so since then im not assed whether she finds outBut yeahm its all good im still f*ckin her and have no intentions of telling her

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

*during sex**Joel: Yea you want this d*ck dontyou?Girl: YeaJoel: You want this SEVENTEEN year old d*ck dont you?!Girl: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA