COD4 Map Pack

O.Man

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah martydom was sick, added that little extra fun/challenge, was jokes wen u got kills off of it, plus its pretty realistic if u got nuff energy to pull out a gun than u got nuff energy to pull a pinyeh but juggernaut PISSED me off, bare plus signs everywhere and nobody dieing

PSN isn't getting any updates till around the 21st April cos of the store revamp so if everyones calculation of 3 weeks early for 360 is correct they'll be released later this weekand with GTA coming out a week later there won't be much point purchasing them. phail

new site just sprung up on Xbox.com announcing the Call of Duty 4 variety map pack will arrive Thursday, April 3 for 800 MS points (US$10). The pack includes four new maps: Creek, Broadcast, Chinatown and Killhouse. The page also confirmed that Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition is also coming April 3. No word yet on the equivalent PS3 release, for either GOTY or the map pack. We'll update when we find out.

is gona be out 2nite (3rd april) round 10 - 12amif not it shud be in marketplace nxt mornin (4th april)i got da points so am gonna get dat!!!
Where you find this out ?
http://forums.xbox.com/4/19464402/ShowPost.aspx#19464402its not a fake linkfourzerotwo the representer of xbox live or somethin comfired that
lol, nah i just wanted 2 send a email 2 my mate, didnt wanna be chattin sh*t thats all lol

Guest Risky360

PUTTIN IT ALL STRAIGHTDespite what the internet might tell you (including some “official” sources), the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare variety map pack has NOT been delayed until the 10th. As of right now we’re pushing certification for an on-time release for April 3rd or 4th. As of right now though, I’m being told that it’s a good chance it will be released worldwide (except for Japan) tomorrow night / early-Friday morning.