JUS TO LET U NO

Guest Dope Boy

Guest Smell Of Death
i prefer the quet to be tottally honestbutLondon public transport >>> anywhere elseLondon Broadband services >>> anywhere else unless u gt virgin mediaso yea id love to live in the countryside if i had my own whip and a virgin media broadband connection
your right u knoi do prefer it most of the time, the tranquilityand if u dnt want no hype, u dnt wanna see no bait faces jus dnt go into townbut its gay that buses stop at midnight and theres about 185489310312 cab companiesbut then i couldnt raise my children anywhere outside london in england tbh, i dnt think its a fair start in life
yea i dnt particularly like or even understand most accents outside london, it would b kinda long for thatkids would b raised anywhere, but ireckon london is best

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just joking but clearly some people do believe they are superior cos of where they live.And the majority of the people claiming London to be superior<<<the other posters.
dn't u have a cow to impregnateand no, i dn't mean yur mum

Guest Dope Boy
Living 45 mins north of London>>>>>>Living in London.Ive got a drive to my house. And carpets and a garden.I know you man dont really know what they are but still
bare london boroughs have yards like this aswell

I was just joking but clearly some people do believe they are superior cos of where they live.And the majority of the people claiming London to be superior<<<the other posters.
dn't u have a cow to impregnateand no, i dn't mean yur mum
Im from London you f*ck*ng idiotSpeaking of cows dont you have a girl who YOU rated 7.5 :D Deep on your own girl

i'm nt one to involve myself in these type of argumentsbut lol @ busses nt running on sundays in the midlands
nah they dobut its some one a hour flexsame with the trains i thinkthing with the buses in the midlands, u can always rely on them to run to the timetablewhich never happens in innercity london

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

__________>>>>>>>>>more rats (probably fried chickens as well!) than people, expensive lifestyle, bare traffic, selfish people, uppity chicks, posh speech, hyped up pussyholes. Oh and i like London.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

trust lived in london for 6 weeks - it aint all that. manchester is very underated i'm not from there but i'm backin it Manc>>>London. aids>>>>West london.

i'm nt one to involve myself in these type of argumentsbut lol @ busses nt running on sundays in the midlands
nah they dobut its some one a hour flexsame with the trains i thinkthing with the buses in the midlands, u can always rely on them to run to the timetablewhich never happens in innercity london
come onewhere hav u ppl been in the midlands to make these statementsu've been 2 brum a couple times shoppindon't lie 2 urself

come onewhere hav u ppl been in the midlands to make these statementsu've been 2 brum a couple times shoppindon't lie 2 urself
Are you suggesting the above comment is invalid, or are you arguing for arguments sake?

Are you suggesting the above comment is invalid, or are you arguing for arguments sake?
bit of bothbuses r a pisstake on a sunday down this side of my area tbhas for buses run on time tables......lies.......u won't even see a timestable round herebut wot im sayin is.......u can't go brum city centre a couple times n think u kno bout the whole f*ckin midlandsbare stupid generalisations that u'd expect off u sheltered londoners