Halo 3

Septik

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna buy them maps still how do i get gamer points again im guessing its 800 i need for them halo ones yeah?
ye 800 g, can buy dem from shops net or through the dashboard with a credit cardbe ready to recieve headshots from all anglesif ur feelin brave click on my sig

im gonna buy them maps still how do i get gamer points again im guessing its 800 i need for them halo ones yeah?
ye 800 g, can buy dem from shops net or through the dashboard with a credit cardbe ready to recieve headshots from all anglesif ur feelin brave click on my sig
i got 2100 points today from game ill go online friday night if not defo saturday got some assignments to hand in and ting.

• 2 weeks later...

i need to do the campaign again who wants the chance to clock the game easily on legendary and get most of the gamerpoints?apply here and ill review ur application================================bmc were goin on gta tonight but its a good thing you got the mapsyoure ready for next time

Guest Risky360
i need to do the campaign again who wants the chance to clock the game easily on legendary and get most of the gamerpoints?apply here and ill review ur application================================bmc were goin on gta tonight but its a good thing you got the mapsyoure ready for next time
w8 4 me famweds...i got this floodgate sh*t 2 do..need to get this 15.000 points sh*t and all the other levels to reach15.000 poitns to get that achievements..i got rest of story mode, then i got this multiplayer leftdat kill 4 in 4secs, slice n dice etc....

raises hand

Do it tonight I beg.I want the samurai suit before I start playing online proper again

Guest Trixstar
Do it tonight I beg.I want the samurai suit before I start playing online proper again
i aint got the game yetdats y i said weds initdo a big legendary 1

Guest Trixstar
Laa that I got other commitmentsToday is when I get my samurai suit.
lol @ stil not havin dem on ur side arms and chest(no homo)i need da face cover or da samurai thing still

it come like septik is the vip mayor for halo 3.
:D :D ================================campaign mode still as jokes as it was when it first came outhold tight the man not even gettin 1000 points tho looolhttp://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsCampa...I%20Septik%20IXlol @ supreme betraying me every 30 seconds to take my battle riflelol @ murks leaving brems whips turret to drive that sh*t motorbike thinglol @ the man on foot on that long level cos their car got taken outcoop>>>_____