VHATS THE MOST FACKED UP SHET YOU HAVE SEEN?

O.Man

some guy get stabbed, i was propa young and the way everyone reacted just f*cked me up lola gun pulled on memy mates 18th, head cracked open, paramedics tryin to get him in an ambulance, he was naked and pissing, screamin, f*ckin cunts i dont need hospital, ive just had 2 beers lol.. he had infact drunk a f*ckin lot including downin a pint with 5 tequila shots in.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Estacado
^one time i at like 9ish i see one guy bowling down the street with a hunters knife raised in the air looked like 9 inch blade or something and he was just yellin bare arabic i just stood on the otherside of the road and stared was wierd
lol @ not seeing that atleast once every couple of months

Seen a guy get jumped buy 3 massive coke'd up fellas in Nottingham. He was clean out on the floor with blood pouring out and the blokes carried on pummeling him. One blokes runs and jumps up then smashes the bottle on his forehead. Read in local paper that the dude died the next day.

And my mum saw a old lady get licked down by a bus which also caused the ladies head to come off!!!
lol at this bein such a common occurancei weren't out that day but when a few geezas got shanked down lakey.....there was blood footprints all over the area for a few weeks

In like year 0 bunch of us climbing over some fence, this girls hand got stuck and she didn't know..she jumped down fence ripped her finger off.The joker geezer gets a stick and starts poking her finger, goes 'here mate'...girl was on the floor screaming lmfao.I was just bawling...school next day people going on about how i was laughing at her. LOL at not knowing that i feel nothing :DSaw some guy get licked down by a bus mirror, was pretty jokes.

Nuff beatings and a whipping, normal though.Most f*cked things ive seen were on NET/TV1 dvd of escobar from slew dem with a boy in his trunk, if u've seen it u know the dvd.them beheading videos are kind of raw especially when theyre like 9 mins long and u see the victim pissing themselves actually and crying + shaking with a couple ballied up goons behind him reading scripture. i seen people begging not 2 be robbed or beaten but i never seen someone who knows they are gona die in the next 10 mins. leaves a cold feeling over u like the first time u see something brutal.
:D :D :D Youtube??????
definitley not a youtube 1he makes the kid wanki think chronik is there tellin him to low it as wellold fotage tho if u seen it u seen it

Nuff beatings and a whipping, normal though.Most f*cked things ive seen were on NET/TV1 dvd of escobar from slew dem with a boy in his trunk, if u've seen it u know the dvd.them beheading videos are kind of raw especially when theyre like 9 mins long and u see the victim pissing themselves actually and crying + shaking with a couple ballied up goons behind him reading scripture. i seen people begging not 2 be robbed or beaten but i never seen someone who knows they are gona die in the next 10 mins. leaves a cold feeling over u like the first time u see something brutal.
definitley not a youtube 1he makes the kid wanki think chronik is there tellin him to low it as wellold fotage tho if u seen it u seen it
WTF I know boying someone is "standard" but sh*t like that is straight batts, understand I would never say this to Esobar but still fix up man

WTF I know boying someone is "standard" but sh*t like that is straight batts, understand I would never say this to Esobar but still fix up man
lmaooooooooheard about this still never seen it though . . .

Guest PennyTraitor
imagine being made to wank by a bunch of niggas. wtf
My worst nightmare.
if they were chinese U would be a bit more open to the suggestion tho innit.

Guest Lemons
imagine being made to wank by a bunch of niggas. wtf
My worst nightmare.
if they were chinese U would be a bit more open to the suggestion tho innit.
My normal saturday tbh

when i was like 13 seen some girl getting eaten out behind a "that guy" cream van was pretty shocking at the time lolz
LMAO...seen.my borther's arm after it had been sliced open with a machete. it was cut across the elbow and it was just hanging open, you could see the bone and sh*t...it was disgusting.some guys head was proper mashed up and busted. apparently he had put his head out his car window to look past the cars in front and his head got hit by a passing bus. this was on new plaistow road, they blocked it off and he got taken to hospital in a helicopter.and i didn't actually see this but the mental imagery is alot...my friend told me her uncle died when he fell off the wall he was sitting on and landed on one of those fences with the spikes on top. The spike went through he eye. apparently he was just hanging on it until the emergency services came because no one wanted to touch him.
lawwwwlllllllllllll what a guy... sh*t man his brains must have been scrambled.... pissseeddd tho.. he must have the worse case of whiplash ever.. but cant even claim it cah it was his fault..ahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha sh*t sonmarlonwayans.jpg

lmaooooooooheard about this still never seen it though . . .
yh str8 up its on some next dvd which got passed round i think not 1 of them 1s which got proplerly released like risky roads or phtvits sum darkside business trunk gets popped and from when theres someone in the trunk and its g man dread and the rest of them u know something f*cked is gona happen esco goons the whole thing differentlyall i can say is that the levles of boyment are extreme. the wanking bit is pretty f*cked but the kid gets boyed off 2 next levels.u can probably get the fotage if ur really want 2 search that hard, not on net tho. i suggest u low it tho because its not really worth watching unless ur in2 that kind of thing on a personal level.

oh yeah...almost forgot...one time on new plaistow road (a lot of sh*t happens there) i was all chilling at a bus stop with some friends and some man walked past making some next weird movements...and my friend was like i swear that man just had a knife to his throat. and when we looked back the man was proper slicing his own throat whilst walking down the street. he turned down some side road so we followed him and he had collapsed on the floor and his neck was bleeding a bit (i think the knife was a bit blunt tbh). my friend called an ambulance for him but the whole thing was really bizarre.