LMAO!!! Im probably moving to south

Badman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
Smurf / pennytraitor how is croydon not in blue?
is this some south joke that us east dont get?wtf is blue?
oh wait nvm. f*ck you guys (not you badman) btw llow my miseducation on post codes.
thts y i didnt even reply. i thought let him keep shanking himself..

Guest PennyTraitor
so every 1 dnt go croydon on a saturday g ???????? every 1 from all corners of south goes there pecknarm , brixton , clapham ans u even cacth ghetto youths up there its slipping central if ur from the roads and u was out there from early u will no because every 1 knows that was the slipping central from early
hes tellin the truth still, dunno bout slippin central cos alot of man dem around them sides arent hardbody like that. but still the fact is different young bucks from different ends/crews all coming to one place = mad hype.also i can bly east but lets be honest west/nw have never been on the map. its got some chicks i will give u that, but overall them postcodes are moist with a capital oi.

Guest The Member

i dont even know whats good in croydonlast time i went out in croydon was 2/3 years agowhen escapade thursday nights was.....ok at bestits mainly bars n pubs now tbh

Raving died in Croydon, used to be f*ck*ng sick like '03/'04 -'07.Sounds like you'll be in a alright part right next to the shopping.Anything must be better than East tbh. Come like favelas sometimes esp. Hackney.
Loop days were soooo fun.
I pushed it a bit too far.'03/'04 - -'06 (Max.)In chronological order:Music Hut (LOL) - Dun know the OG's went there and got into arms and sexual encounters at the same time.Edwards - Never ever went to that place but the stuff I heard made it legendary.PALS - SICK SICK SICK, so many winners. When D Double came it was a wrap. Windows got murked.Blue Orchid - Meh.Medusas - Sweatbox hell. Something about girls perspiring that I like esp. brownins. (No Fet).Loop - Legendary nights. Second behind PALS for me.Escapade - Meh mehCro Bar - Butters place tbh. looks like a front room and bar at the same time.Croydon had its time though, police locked all "RnB" events. Not even gonna say anything about that, about RnB nights.

so every 1 dnt go croydon on a saturday g ???????? every 1 from all corners of south goes there pecknarm , brixton , clapham ans u even cacth ghetto youths up there its slipping central if ur from the roads and u was out there from early u will no because every 1 knows that was the slipping central from early
hes tellin the truth still, dunno bout slippin central cos alot of man dem around them sides arent hardbody like that. but still the fact is different young bucks from different ends/crews all coming to one place = mad hype.also i can bly east but lets be honest west/nw have never been on the map. its got some chicks i will give u that, but overall them postcodes are moist with a capital oi.
lol just lol

Guest PennyTraitor
lol just lol
bruv im not sayin they dnt have hard body man dem there, one of the hardest niggas out tht i know is from bush.but in general compared to the rest west and north west isnt as hard body. ppl say west is soft and souf is greaze for reasons u know..back to this croydon ravin ting tho, f*ckin hell tht brough back some memories im goin bk to like...01-02 when i was like 15 goin to heroes (next to blue orchid) til like 11 then goin to blue orchid. felt so sick getting in.my life> > __

lol just lol
bruv im not sayin they dnt have hard body man dem there, one of the hardest niggas out tht i know is from bush.but in general compared to the rest west and north west isnt as hard body. ppl say west is soft and souf is greaze for reasons u know..back to this croydon ravin ting tho, f*ckin hell tht brough back some memories im goin bk to like...01-02 when i was like 15 goin to heroes (next to blue orchid) til like 11 then goin to blue orchid. felt so sick getting in.my life> > __
unless you're a london globetrotter like me u will be ignorant to certain places and lets leave it at that.back on topic

Guest PennyTraitor
lol just lol
unless you're a london globetrotter like me u will be ignorant to certain places and lets leave it at that.back on topic
i am a london globetrotter, lets say no more tho.

Raving died in Croydon, used to be f*ck*ng sick like '03/'04 -'07.Sounds like you'll be in a alright part right next to the shopping.Anything must be better than East tbh. Come like favelas sometimes esp. Hackney.
Loop days were soooo fun.
I pushed it a bit too far.'03/'04 - -'06 (Max.)In chronological order:Music Hut (LOL) - Dun know the OG's went there and got into arms and sexual encounters at the same time.Edwards - Never ever went to that place but the stuff I heard made it legendary.PALS - SICK SICK SICK, so many winners. When D Double came it was a wrap. Windows got murked.Blue Orchid - Meh.Medusas - Sweatbox hell. Something about girls perspiring that I like esp. brownins. (No Fet).Loop - Legendary nights. Second behind PALS for me.Escapade - Meh mehCro Bar - Butters place tbh. looks like a front room and bar at the same time.Croydon had its time though, police locked all "RnB" events. Not even gonna say anything about that, about RnB nights.
You bought back memories... music hut u no, lol. Medusas was pants...and ur right about CRO Bar, decent size shitty decor.