Jay-Z at Glastonbury

Doom

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a sec. Who da f*ck died and decided Noel "shameless" Gallagher was the authority on glastonbury??? How many albums has HE shifted in the past 12 months? Exactly. He's just pissed cos the organisers would rather have a black hip hop artist headlinig then sum indie twat. BTW Oasis have had 1 really sucessfull album and that was in the 90's. They aint moved any real units since. So his wasted opinion is totally void by default IMO.

Hang on a sec. Who da f*ck died and decided Noel "shameless" Gallagher was the authority on glastonbury??? How many albums has HE shifted in the past 12 months? Exactly. He's just pissed cos the organisers would rather have a black hip hop artist headlinig then sum indie twat. BTW Oasis have had 1 really sucessfull album and that was in the 90's. They aint moved any real units since. So his wasted opinion is totally void by default IMO.
He's speaking facts, and no, no he's not. Whats The Story, Morning GloryDefinetly MaybeBritpopNoel Gallagher >> You.

Jigga only has one classic album, Reasonable Doubtrest are bollocks

Hang the f*ck on. I AINT STICKIN UP 4 JAY Z. f*ck him. Im just sayin who gave noel the right 2 say who gets on the main stage. that all. I beg u dnt catch feelings again. safety.
Well Noel is an opionated twat lol..ALSO Oasis were one of the defining acts in british music and dominated arenas and shows like glastonbury throughout the late nineties giving them mandatory cult status which they deserved after dropping one of the best english rock debeut albums of all time.Lulz.

Hang the f*ck on. I AINT STICKIN UP 4 JAY Z. f*ck him. Im just sayin who gave noel the right 2 say who gets on the main stage. that all. I beg u dnt catch feelings again. safety.
Well Noel is an opionated twat lol..ALSO Oasis were one of the defining acts in british music and dominated arenas and shows like glastonbury throughout the late nineties giving them mandatory cult status which they deserved after dropping one of the best english rock debeut albums of all time.Lulz.
Ok i see what ur sayin. But just because they made 1 (one) classic album that gives him the right 2 pass judgement 4ever? Can i ask a question? WHY DIDNT THEY GET OASIS AS THE MAIN HEADLINER???

Ok i see what ur sayin. But just because they made 1 (one) classic album that gives him the right 2 pass judgement 4ever? Can i ask a question? WHY DIDNT THEY GET OASIS AS THE MAIN HEADLINER???
Oh Oasis suck now everyone knows that.

its called opinion dummy, much like the sh*t you're spouting right now

Big up my bandwagon massive. This forum just would'nt be the same without it(mike skinner) Dry ur eyes mate (mike skinner)

Big up my bandwagon massive. This forum just would'nt be the same without it(mike skinner) Dry ur eyes mate (mike skinner)
Come off the hype, the whole first page is full of slewing and some of the second only about 4 people went against the grainAnd anyway WHAT THE f*ck IS A BANDWAGONMAYBE, JUST MAYBE HAVE THE SAME OPINION.f*cks sake about bandwagon.

Come off the hype, the whole first page is full of slewing and some of the second only about 4 people went against the grainAnd anyway WHAT THE f*ck IS A BANDWAGONMAYBE, JUST MAYBE HAVE THE SAME OPINION.f*cks sake about bandwagon.
Nah u misunderstood me. My last post was referring 2 the guy who spoke 2 me last. I was having a discussion then he tried 2 jump on the bandwagon. Thats what i meant. I respect ur opinion. I dnt respect his though. LOL.

Oh ok sorry boss lolits called opinion dummy, much like the sh*t you're spouting right now
Nah u misunderstood me. My last post was referring 2 the guy who spoke 2 me last. I was having a discussion then he tried 2 jump on the bandwagon. Thats what i meant. I respect ur opinion. I dnt respect his though. LOL.
Oh alright sorry boss.

He should bring Linkin park and do their collab album.
Smartest thing ive read in this thread
Oh ok sorry boss lolits called opinion dummy, much like the sh*t you're spouting right now
Oh alright sorry boss.
Nah its cool :D