Slang

_aMk_

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Yeah I say all of theseall the time''yea lookin to crump that ting later on, dont care if shes howlin.."
Watch Westwood use some of these words later on his show
"its gettin real crump in ere yo"
:D :D :D :D

:D
bum - to enjoy something: "he bums that game so much". And there are levels of bummage - to really like something is to "bum it blue", but "he bummed it black" means he used to like it but has since gone off it.
lol what the rarsebummed it blacksome gayboy racist infiltration here

lol wtf? who remembers the funny version of this: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/London#.22Ghetto.22_language
"Don't have it cuz, don't have it!" - He insulted you. Now he must pay. "Watch when I leng dat mali" - That damned somalian won't be laughing when I shoot him "Gully" - Gangster (such areas described as gully could include Neasden) :D:D:D:D:D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol wtf? who remembers the funny version of this: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/London#.22Ghetto.22_language
"Don't have it cuz, don't have it!" - He insulted you. Now he must pay. "Watch when I leng dat mali" - That damned somalian won't be laughing when I shoot him "Gully" - Gangster (such areas described as gully could include Neasden) :D:D:D:D:D
SFDFFNOW HE MUST PAY LOLLLL:D!!!!!!!!

LMAO... Too much to quote and I didn't even click the link.Dipset, midlands upwards can f*ck off with their other meaning for bum. BUM is not BUFF. It started from chinese whispers back in 2000. Someone said buff, then some idiot from up North heard bum and they just ran with it. Drives me mad when people just about get a word wrong.Like my friend and his cousin saying "chaps" instead of chirps. One of my other bredrins has now decided something "jokes" is now "cracks". WTF. My friends have fallen off IMO.