Real Madrid And QPR Strike Deal

Francis Coquelin

Real Madrid have signed a co-operation agreement with Queens Park Rangers to swap rising stars and reserve team players thanks to the friendship between the two clubs' supremos.

Los Merengues' president Ramón Calderón knows the Hoops' co-owner and Formula One giant Flavio Briatore and watched a game at Loftus Road last month as a VIP guest.The west London outfit are on the rise after being taken over by the Italian and Bernie Ecclestone, and all three were due to meet at the Catalan Grand Prix on Sunday.After very amicable talks, a deal was struck between the two clubs to send promising yougnsters to each other in a bid to give them a different education in the game and a cultural experience."QPR can be an important showcase for young players who are at Real Madrid, the same arrangement we have with Chelsea and Manchester United," Briatore said.Madrid would allow the Hoops first refusal to take up and coming stars of their youth system on loan as well as borrowing any first team players that are not being given a game.Queens Park Rangers are currently in the English Championship, but an injection of talent from Madrid could help their drive to make a return to the top flight for the first time since 1996.

Old news, nevertheless the future's bright. Also got a new sponsership deal and a new badge. We had a friendly with Real Madrid scheduled for the summer at Wembley Stadium, but management supposedly cancelled it. I would love to see us have some players on loan. Loads of rumours about Soldado.

Old news, nevertheless the future's bright. Also got a new sponsership deal and a new badge. We had a friendly with Real Madrid scheduled for the summer at Wembley Stadium, but management supposedly cancelled it. I would love to see us have some players on loan. Loads of rumours about Soldado.
:D Never still maybe Bueno

Guest Remy Lebeau
I've Never Felt More Like Avin A Wank, With Flavios Money In The Rangers Bank, OOOhhh Flavioooo, You've Got Me Avin A Wank
maybe you should of kept that one to yourself

always some truth to a rumour :D