What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest Logster
Why is everyone on True Religions, is there something about the fit that I obviously am slipping on?
I've been a right floozie when it came to jeans. Never had a brand I was loyal to until one day in 05 I bought some trues and aint looked back since.They are the only brand that I keep going back to.Dunno what it is about them, just like them.The feel of the denim on + the fit is unrivaled for me personally.

Why is everyone on True Religions, is there something about the fit that I obviously am slipping on?
I've been a right floozie when it came to jeans. Never had a brand I was loyal to until one day in 05 I bought some trues and aint looked back since.They are the only brand that I keep going back to.Dunno what it is about them, just like them.The feel of the denim on + the fit is unrivaled for me personally.
Surely any japanese denim will suffice? £150+ on a pair of jeans... you lot must be making some next moves.

hitting selfridges next week could be emotional, more true's for me
another true addict?I dont wanna wear any other jeans tbh
yes, 3 pairs and counting
they cost u £200 each ?!?
lol no, one pair cost me 125, another cost 160ish, another 110 which was reduced from 185

Guest Logster
disgusted at that price logs..32 quid? i cant even get levis from the outlet store that cheapu work at selfridges?
Used to. Left there as retail was pissin me off.Still got my hook ups and if I want a job there again I can still go back.

are True Religions selvedge?anyone got pics of them worn? (no model pics)
nah i dont think so. dnt see the hype with selvedge tho . wow wee u get a blue or red stick thingy on the outside n a weird line thingymore important = the sickest washes n fades. (im speaking generally not TR's)
I dont know much about jeans, but aint the way its stitched different or summat, and ive got three pairs of selvedge and they all seem much better quality to me.

For a lot of ppl its cos they are expensive and bait, they are like the new Evisu. Personally I prefer more understated good quality denim.
This is how I think, understated stuff FTW.

What the hell happened to Hideout? First time I been in a while and it was near enough empty, are they moving it all up to DSM? I know Supreme and Bape are in there.If not I best start hunting for them OF accounts.
think they're just concentrating on all that Kazuki x Adidas collection for now.plus all the new season stuff from Vis and all them brands hasn't dropped yet (i think).but word on road is that they're moving to Maharishi.new store will kinda be like a streetwear Dover Street.