After The Gully Gang and Ruff Squad Threads

Nidge Weasle

Special Dtheir sets were f*ck*ng unbelievable the hype redrum could bring was incredible. (gets a feelin this could turn into a redrum quotable thread lol)but yea, who enjoyed them, anyone got any special d sets they could upload?? cause i lost all my old sets when my computer f*cked up.oh and the set where they were murking roll deep is one of the best grime sets ever.

aint got much of themwas listening to the slimzee sidewinder set yesterday when they tried come on mic with pay as u go but slimzee wernt having started playing vocal lolyeah got one set from raw blaze sniper e and red rum cussing off scratchy, trim and flirta dyeah and red rum was doing alot

One of the best sets ive ever heard live on radio - it was yeaaaaaaars ago im talkin 2002/03 times, it was on freeze and they had that guy 'baba' on or something and he made a competition for vip tickets or something where callers had to play the yes/no game with him. it was f*ckin hilarious i dont think anyone beat him in the end

yeah got one set from raw blaze sniper e and red rum cussing of flirta dyeah and red rum was doing alot
Them guys are some clownsBare gun talk on the radioBut they called jakes on man when they got ran up on on freeze fm
Der wernt bare of dem, I heard der was a good few of you lotDey got ina sticky situation n called the police init, no big ting, u dnt lose stripes coz of dat imo. Not 2day deal wid it another time 1nz init, plus all da studio equipment woudda got mashed.Its like Fury driving Swarvo 2 da hospital, he dnt lose stripes on dat one, dem lot was slippin and got caught, but he got fingy back a nxt timeAs for da crew Special D, dey were good but had flaws- Redrum bare angry lyrics, decent world play but his delivery is sheg from his voice 2 pronunciation - Sniper similar 2 Redrum, poor voice n delivery but decent lyrics- Ace past it but was entertaining- Bashy = the star!The rest like Face man & Crispo were terribleDem lot all had muscles doe appart frm Bashy, its bait they met each other while at the gym..The slewage sets wera bit much thoe, SLK slewage was so bad they had 2 come 2 da studio n Roll Deep one was legendary

The slewage sets wera bit much thoe, SLK slewage was so bad they had 2 come 2 da studio
TBH Bussin mans head open>>>>>>Wasting time writing bars for any sh*t mc that sends for youThats just my opinion though.
yeah got one set from raw blaze sniper e and red rum cussing of flirta dyeah and red rum was doing alot
Them guys are some clownsBare gun talk on the radioBut they called jakes on man when they got ran up on on freeze fm
Der wernt bare of dem, I heard der was a good few of you lotDey got ina sticky situation n called the police init, no big ting, u dnt lose stripes coz of dat imo. Not 2day deal wid it another time 1nz init, plus all da studio equipment woudda got mashed.Its like Fury driving Swarvo 2 da hospital, he dnt lose stripes on dat one, dem lot was slippin and got caught, but he got fingy back a nxt time
The whole of Special D was there Sniper was outside the rest of them were inside.Yes there were bare of us. If you hear 7 voices on the radio it means there are at least 7 man in the radio station.Roll there 10 man deepLooking to stab up anything that breathesNormal.but differentlyif your a grown man dissing kids on radio for NO REASONthey run up on youyou lock the studio doorthey kick it offso you call jakes whilst hiding in a little back room holding the doornot only are you a clownbut your a f*ck*ng informer too.I had to jump gardens from Rayners Lane to Harrow on the Hill that nightNot running from so called bad boy MC's with gunsBut from police.Thats not gangstaDont understand how you can even compare that to Fury taking Swarvo to the hospital in her car after he got f*cked up tbh.

The slewage sets wera bit much thoe, SLK slewage was so bad they had 2 come 2 da studio
TBH Bussin mans head open>>>>>>Wasting time writing bars for any sh*t mc that sends for youThats just my opinion though.
Der wernt bare of dem, I heard der was a good few of you lotDey got ina sticky situation n called the police init, no big ting, u dnt lose stripes coz of dat imo. Not 2day deal wid it another time 1nz init, plus all da studio equipment woudda got mashed.Its like Fury driving Swarvo 2 da hospital, he dnt lose stripes on dat one, dem lot was slippin and got caught, but he got fingy back a nxt time
The whole of Special D was there Sniper was outside the rest of them were inside.Yes there were bare of us. If you hear 7 voices on the radio it means there are at least 7 man in the radio station.Roll there 10 man deepLooking to stab up anything that breathesNormal.but differentlyif your a grown man dissing kids on radio for NO REASONthey run up on youyou lock the studio doorthey kick it offso you call jakes whilst hiding in a little back room holding the doornot only are you a clownbut your a f*ck*ng informer too.I had to jump gardens from Rayners Lane to Harrow on the Hill that nightNot running from so called bad boy MC's with gunsBut from police.Thats not gangstaDont understand how you can even compare that to Fury taking Swarvo to the hospital in her car after he got f*cked up tbh.
So who ae u g

was redrum not on it then? cause i heard he werent happy with they way major ace, bashy etc behaved.(but as i said, slk/gg always seemed more real than most crews lol)

When you put it like dat cnt really argueDifferent people have diff versions init, im not basing it 4rm wat i heard on radio, its 4rm wat i was told by sum 1 presentBut yh when ur talking about numerous firearms n people test u, i suppose its time to back the big talk init not call fedsDiff people react in diff ways when dey get caught slippin, sum call feds and try n leave widout a scratch and their goods in tact whilst others fen it and get der head buss..Music wise SLK>>>>>>>>>>Special D so i can see why dey chose 2 get sum answers instead of writtin bars

LOL MAKE MAN SOUND MOIST."O sh*t DERES A BAG OF MAN OUTSIDE............CALL FEDS GEE" :D :D :D :D :D MOIST

lol @ Acefact is hes baiding better than most mcs ive seen his yard with my own 2 eyes. lives in new southgate well he used to about a yr backYAAHHHH YYAHHHH YAHHHHHHthem days of ppl gettin caught slipping at the station. dont think that can happen anymore sh*t will escalate quickerdidnt special d come to the station when trim was bunning themand the lord of the mics incident with nasty and slk. lol grime was live then

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol @ Acefact is hes baiding better than most mcs ive seen his yard with my own 2 eyes. lives in new southgate well he used to about a yr backYAAHHHH YYAHHHH YAHHHHHHthem days of ppl gettin caught slipping at the station. dont think that can happen anymore sh*t will escalate quickerdidnt special d come to the station when trim was bunning themand the lord of the mics incident with nasty and slk. lol grime was live then
What exactly happened there?

Was playing some slimzee set from my sidewinder 2002 summer tape pack was pay as you go /riko/dog z and major ace and major ace brought through special d (this is when flirta was with them) half way through the set u can tell slimzee got pissed man started playing eskimo vocal donkey kick then after that u didnt hear no special d membersthats deep never knew about that but u can not be calling out peoples name and not expect a respose and especially if u are coming with mash man talklook what happened to progidy (mobb deep)on a level most of them special d man are older than me my cousin rolls with some of them what they were hiding in the studio waiting on fedsI take it your shiesty you landing next thursday? roll up with vectra innit

special delivery were sh*tmust be a west thingwho rembas crispo aces brother loooooolworst mc everwho did they have beef withwhere someone run up on the studio they called the policend ace was hidin insidei remba someon exposin it on radio but cant remba who it was