FAO The Drama/Fyes

bay_u

u was at Jump Off last night init?wearing a white jacket, a blue top and white shoes but dont u live in like up north sumwer?were u just down for the night or summin?u were wit some geezer...
Most prob another geezer thats mashing out her pie hole.Anyway, beg a mod open that flip flop/man that loves c*ck thread. Cant believe I gave a battyman my time of day (badman dont say no homo, however I will on this occasion. No homo) and debated back

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
u was at Jump Off last night init?wearing a white jacket, a blue top and white shoes but dont u live in like up north sumwer?were u just down for the night or summin?u were wit some geezer...
Most prob another geezer thats mashing out her pie hole.Anyway, beg a mod open that flip flop/man that loves c*ck thread. Cant believe I gave a battyman my time of day (badman dont say no homo, however I will on this occasion. No homo) and debated back
lmao, youd have to ask Swift or BladeAnyway, what I came in this thread to say.Bosh.

Hence the reason my 1st post in this thread was a lol :DI locked that thread btw

ur all deep, she aint even a bosh and i think i wud no tbh
When they used to say "takes one to know one" as a reply to a cuss in primary school, I never realised how true it was until I got older and wiser. However, your levels are high so I dont think you'd recognise it, truesay what you do is much worse

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
When they used to say "takes one to know one" as a reply to a cuss in primary school, I never realised how true it was until I got older and wiser. However, your levels are high so I dont think you'd recognise it, truesay what you do is much worse
:D

wtf u on aboutdont answer i dont wanna hear any bullshit wich u comes out ur fingertips

wtf u on aboutdont answer i dont wanna hear any bullshit wich u comes out ur fingertips
Well I dont wanna hear the none sense that goes on in your fanny, but you dont see me complaining

Deep. lol

Well I dont wanna hear the none sense that goes on in your fanny, but you dont see me complaining
:D:D:D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lmfaoi swear down the rape jokes are getting to my head im actually tempted 2 rape chicks now. i kno its suttin doctor would say but its true. i aint gona try stop the urges till it gets out of hand tho
face-plain.png

lmfaoi swear down the rape jokes are getting to my head im actually tempted 2 rape chicks now. i kno its suttin doctor would say but its true. i aint gona try stop the urges till it gets out of hand tho
face-plain.png

£100 via paypal if you can take a pic lipsing a girl that doesnt look like you i.e. your sister.

£100 via paypal if you can take a pic lipsing a girl that doesnt look like you i.e. your sister.
That doesnt prove your straight you colourful fruit bag. We'll call you Skittles from now on.

That doesnt prove your straight you colourful fruit bag. We'll call you Skittles from now on.
lol but you can never do it so it proves you aint ever mashed a girl, its clear that the most people who talk about 'doing it' in reality never have. these are the ones always missing in any thread that covers such so you can remain the #1 d*ckhead

lol but you can never do it so it proves you aint ever mashed a girl, its clear that the most people who talk about 'doing it' in reality never have. these are the ones always missing in any thread that covers such so you can remain the #1 d*ckhead
Your batts bruv, I dont have to prove sh*t espesh not some queer boy. Youre a full blown battyman that openly admitted you would do tings with someone of the same sex. I dont know bout you but that is not right.So thats why you seem to follow my posts. Ergh, I'm actually creeped out now. Would say watch gyal and stop watching man but clearly, you like to watch man. On top of that youre Black.*walks out with a little less faith in humanity*