roll deep set (request)

kerser

' you done suck fury friends p*ssy so you mouth stink of sh*t so you cant really chat to me again''well i aint lost i fight, well i have lost a few fights but ill f*ckin shoot you bruv'lol who remembers when wiley was posting on rwdmag about an mc he was clashinand he was like ' who was feeding you chinese when you had no p?'and one time wiley was slewing someone on the forum and he goes' i jus knocked your mum down on roman road shes flat come and collect her bruv'

' you done suck fury friends p*ssy so you mouth stink of sh*t so you cant really chat to me again''well i aint lost i fight, well i have lost a few fights but ill f*ckin shoot you bruv'lol who remembers when wiley was posting on rwdmag about an mc he was clashinand he was like ' who was feeding you chinese when you had no p?'and one time wiley was slewing someone on the forum and he goes' i jus knocked your mum down on roman road shes flat come and collect her bruv'
lol nuff quotables"i sold my r5 to your nan and saw her doing a wheelie on it down roman"

lol swear that was a comment he put on sum1s myspace page,cant remember who miteve been sum1 from nastyi remmeber sum cuss about ticking sum1s mum some golden virginia cant deny the barswiley>>____

Wiley feeze 2004 set
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QI4UP7D

LOL remember listening to this live. so funnywiley was bare drunk lol@ having to restart those nj bars'you see jack yeah, tried to take man for a fruitcake...gehwaamsayin man aint no fruitcake out here''im a g jack uhhyou can see jack yewhen you think about me you think of.... no lemme do it again;