Mickey goes deep pt. 35...

Guest Mickey Kane

every man is differentevery female is differenta bit like finger prints etc
Yet most man will look at a pair of breasts if they're on show...And most girls will pay attention to the guy with a gang of girls talking about him...Get my drift?
treat a girl mean and if she still sticks around she will f*ck youtreat a girl good and if she still sticks around she will want a relationship

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
I dont agree 2Tasty.I have many links who im over rude to. Everyday i wonder why they still talk to me or still give me the poontang. Even my future wife. She probably gets it the most.However, Yes games are for th young and immature... Unfortunately, count me in that group Lol.
how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????if you make a girl feel the centre of ur universe she will (in must instance and for a bloody long time) put up with whatever u dish out... i guessing those girls have no self respect, they know they are getting your attention even if it is in a bad way a lot of woman are needy...you would get a BETTER reaction if perhaps you treated them with respect you would gain more
I also disagree with this Lol. Well, Half anyway. We cant generalise all females you get me. When i was younger i ''went out'' with one chick that tried to take me for an idiot... Back in my sweetboy days. As Juan said, More time females will always choose the prick. She cheated on me with a local hoodrat. Loool.Ladies love the badboy.And i gassed you up. Dont think because i said i act rude i dont treat females with respect. She respects herself she gets my respect. My game just adapts for each female Lol. Have the balance of Rude and Sweet and you could probably keep any girl hanging of your nutsack.

Guest Mickey Kane
I dont agree 2Tasty.I have many links who im over rude to. Everyday i wonder why they still talk to me or still give me the poontang. Even my future wife. She probably gets it the most.However, Yes games are for th young and immature... Unfortunately, count me in that group Lol.
how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????if you make a girl feel the centre of ur universe she will (in must instance and for a bloody long time) put up with whatever u dish out... i guessing those girls have no self respect, they know they are getting your attention even if it is in a bad way a lot of woman are needy...you would get a BETTER reaction if perhaps you treated them with respect you would gain more
I also disagree with this Lol. Well, Half anyway. We cant generalise all females you get me. When i was younger i ''went out'' with one chick that tried to take me for an idiot... Back in my sweetboy days. As Juan said, More time females will always choose the prick. She cheated on me with a local hoodrat. Loool.Ladies love the badboy.And i gassed you up. Dont think because i said i act rude i dont treat females with respect. She respects herself she gets my respect. My game just adapts for each female Lol. Have the balance of Rude and Sweet and you could probably keep any girl hanging of your nutsack.
....Is what I'm saying.And that's the point I was tryna make to my fellow Eagle Remy. There HAS to be some sort of compromise. I mean, it's like us men right? We want the lady on the streets and the freak in the bedroom. So women have to adapt. Don't you think as a dude, you've got to have a lil' edge about yourself?

Guest Mickey Kane
mEN ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE DOMINANT ONE!!!!!!some women i am sure, mistake dominance for rudeness
You have just shot through to top 3 selected with this comment right here. Female Vipers, take note.

how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????
LOL the irony, girls think they know how males feel hence there silly magazines. Women telling other women how to go about men SMH.Anyways girls that play games piss me off. Girls who arent straight up piss me off. LOL dont even wanna go into a rantI just always tell my selfGIRLS = EMOTIONAL NOT RATIONAL.

yea i am goodstressful day developed a twitch in my left eye through out the day ppl kept asking me to do sh*t or help them do sh*t at worki am jammin in this topis like its a sofa......... people need to hurry up and share there views and thing

Guest Mickey Kane
I'm kinda lost now.What is the question again? No slow blue bus yout.
Know what, read the whole topic and just post the 1st thing that comes into your head. My threads always have misleading, complex questions no-one can really answer...

Guest Mickey Kane
yea i am goodstressful day developed a twitch in my left eye through out the day ppl kept asking me to do sh*t or help them do sh*t at worki am jammin in this topis like its a sofa......... people need to hurry up and share there views and thing
Skeen, where's your phone?

clicking the refresh button every 5 seconds r we

girls are a parall that being nice sh*t died in 98a girl is my friend aswell as da missusif i cant be real with her, then wtf initobviously you will see spatsbut that being 100% sweet is long these days cos girls are just as f*cked up as we are or werewhich is why puttin on a front is long. . .

how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????
LOL the irony, girls think they know how males feel hence there silly magazines. Women telling other women how to go about men SMH.Anyways girls that play games piss me off. Girls who arent straight up piss me off. LOL dont even wanna go into a rantI just always tell my selfGIRLS = EMOTIONAL NOT RATIONAL.
the reason i stopped buying those magazine yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars agoused to run to the newsagent every tuesday during my puberty days.... not again allow conforming to what one magazine said you should"if you ticked mainly a's you like a sporty man"if you pickly mainly d's you like smart men"f*ck off with that...... plus them magazine will give you a wharped perception of what is beautiful especially if you dont look western and have african roots or you dont have a petite build or if your eyes arent green or if your hair aint blonde/red/brown etc etc

Lol, Mr. Q, I felt RAGE in that post.
LOL I love women yeah, but they are jarring. All i wanna know is....Where in the line of playing kiss chase and having 20p rings, did you come out to be confused/difficult people whose sole aim in life is to confuse a man?

Ok.Its like 2 questions here; the nice guy thing and the games thing.Nice guys.I dont think its a "nice guy" thing simply because it aint true. Real nice men have no problems with females, they have their lane and stay in it and dont attempt to be what they are not. The common argument is...Nice guys vs. Whatever you wanna call them (Bad boys, pricks, etc etc etc)NO!It really is.... Nice guys/Whatever you wanna call them vs. Half men aka WALKOVERS.Women can f*ck*ng sense the half man in certain men, thats the goddamn truth (someone vouch for me), its got nothing to do with the fact that some men prefer to be cool, laid back and respectful its the way their mothers have raised them. The walkovers will do direspectful things to themselves to get a piece of respect from their objects of desire, its foul mangg putting the girl above them. Then when they dont get what they want they pull the "nice guy" card and then flip at the girl. In conclusion, no you dont have to be a prick to win, just have a backbone made from adamantium.Games.Dont play them. No man OR woman should play any games unless its a next-gen console, a boardgame, phone game or in the park.Its pathetic.

Guest Mickey Kane
Ok.Its like 2 questions here; the nice guy thing and the games thing.Nice guys.I dont think its a "nice guy" thing simply because it aint true. Real nice men have no problems with females, they have their lane and stay in it and dont attempt to be what they are not. The common argument is...Nice guys vs. Whatever you wanna call them (Bad boys, pricks, etc etc etc)NO!It really is.... Nice guys/Whatever you wanna call them vs. Half men aka WALKOVERS.Women can f*ck*ng sense the half man in certain men, thats the goddamn truth (someone vouch for me), its got nothing to do with the fact that some men prefer to be cool, laid back and respectful its the way their mothers have raised them. The walkovers will do direspectful things to themselves to get a piece of respect from their objects of desire, its foul mangg putting the girl above them. Then when they dont get what they want they pull the "nice guy" card and then flip at the girl. In conclusion, no you dont have to be a prick to win, just have a backbone made from adamantium.Games.Dont play them. No man OR woman should play any games unless its a next-gen console, a boardgame, phone game or in the park.Its pathetic.
Sig-worthy TBH*throws up insignia*

Girls= Bundle of overly emotional beings wanting to bubble up at any given minute.I'm lazy so, I rarely properly chase females unless their deemed worthwhile, so if they want to play games thats them their loss. f*ck all these over the top ploys when it comes to relationships, pointless.

i agree with youthere is a line and i dont know how thick or thinbut being a nice guy is good and asset etcbeing half a man, an (excuse my french) a p*ssy is not a good look if i wanted to date a clingy emotionally unstable person i would check my best friend for love..... "an nuttin nah gwan sah" not sayin that a man should not be emotional or attentive but then some women like half a man....pour exampleeastendersi would say sean is the bad man, rude boy..... no go area not touchin u with a barge polemicky/gus is one of them men who want to call them selve 'nice guys' but are really just sapsand Bradley is a NICE guy,

every man is differentevery female is differenta bit like finger prints etc
Yet most man will look at a pair of breasts if they're on show...And most girls will pay attention to the guy with a gang of girls talking about him...Get my drift?
treat a girl mean and if she still sticks around she will f*ck youtreat a girl good and if she still sticks around she will want a relationship
Sorry sorry pardon whatSeen to many situations . . . Man treats he rliek a princess so she knowsthat fi she f*cks out he will forgive her...as he didTreat a girl nice...she will pull u up on it cos she does have confidence of her own(which u gave her when u drew her made her wife and started showering her with love)when girls dnt get special treatment they feel in adequate and fix up