Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin_Van_PersG

i'm ready motherfucker.....

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

One of them situations where i can see something bads about to happen. basically listed my faulty xbox for sale on ebay. Bidding started at just £5 but because i was doing local pick-ups only i put in the option of cash offer over the phone. One local guys rang me just now saying he'll give me £65 cash for it (broken 360, 2 pads and game). Didn't want to do paypal and insisted cash only and he sounded dodgy. He's coming round in a bit with the dolar. Honestly think this brehdahs gonna try a ting. But i'm ready for him. Man can't come up in my yard and try go on wreckless.Anyone ever been robbed/moved to before?anyhow this is a smooth transaction then i'm a 6'4 african called babatunde.

Guest TimeBomb

he'll probably just try barter on price, doubt it will get hostile for a broken xbox.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
*Yawns*0.3/20Wouldnt reccomend
flashback for you? did you get robbed for your 1996 john barnes football sticker?

Calls your boys round and make dem wait upstairs and if he trys a thing den hes gettin battered.

*Yawns*0.3/20Wouldnt reccomend
flashback for you? did you get robbed for your 1996 john barnes football sticker?
I dont think its worth bothering arguing with people named Zerai Kanchapi

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

there bare cameras where i live and theres a blade under my pillow (no hype) if things get fizzy. Anyhow the guy trys paying me in £20s then its on.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Calls your boys round and make dem wait upstairs and if he trys a thing den hes gettin battered.
thats the thing ya know i'm all alone up here and in student mode. Only been moved to once in my life and handled it, but on a level i'm ready for this cat. if needs be i'll f*ck him up.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
you come across as a serious wimp.
bredrin, on the contrary i can sense trouble better than wolverine. I ain't shook i'm ready.

there bare cameras where i live and theres a blade under my pillow (no hype) if things get fizzy. Anyhow the guy trys paying me in £20s then its on.
LLow takng him to your room tbh.

you come across as a serious wimp.
bredrin, on the contrary i can sense trouble better than wolverine. I ain't shook i'm ready.
Ur shook. why would u be posting a topic about asking if anyones ever been robbed in this way... bait ur pacing up and down in ur house all sweating and sh*t waiting for him to come.

If the Xbox is broken and your bring him to your house to buy it then you've failed drastically. Expect to get a smashed window very soon at the least!

showing him your yard your slipping from the start
co signu deaded urself in this threadn bare times too.tbh i dnt understand what ur saying (hes gna pay u for a broken 360?) if ur shook of the reprocussions why try bump the guy?

so, say he moves to you and u handle it, propa weigh him in. do you really think he aint gonna come back to your doorstep with his mans???

Seriously either get your boys or make him meet u somewhere in publicits not about:A- goin down for manslaughter or, B- gettin boyed in ur own home