Revision

Axiom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medic

I did Salters. Natural Resources was pretty bad, im not expecting a good grade from that.Chemistry of Life was sick! i had to check the front of the page after a few question to make sure it was A level. Defo A for that. FINALLY FINISHED. Thank f*ck.

Guest Medic
Looking back on this thread if I flop I am the ultimate wasteman.
:D this is a summary of each exam i didMaths:S1 - flopped on a couple of questions, but did well generally.C1 - raped itC2 - began to rape it then went limpBiology:Core Princles - stormed through. Genetics - was a bit trickier, but i still feel i did enough to passTransport System - was the hardest bio test, at the essay question i went blank. pissedPhysics:Electrons & Photons - flopped :DForces and Motion - flopped harder :DChemistry:Chemistry for Life - f*ck*ng smashed it!Natural resources - terriblevery mixed lol

I feel depressed now, everyone's gonna be finished their exams by the end of tomorrow and I have one test still next week Thursday.
I'd rather have it your way.I had to cram 9 exams into my head in the space of a week.

I have officially DUNNED AS LEVELS' HYPE. If I don't get one A grade I will run up on exam boards. If I get 3As I will run up on my mum.
hahathem ones where she keeps telling u aint done enough work and ur not gonna get the grades yeh?
badman like this as wellEnlish LiteratureModule 1 - AModule2 - AModule3 - AEnglish LanguageModule1 - AModule2 - AGovernment & PoliticsModule1 - AModule2 - BModule3 - CSpanishReadingWritingListening - USpeaking - January 2009Maths GCSE FoundationNon Calc - CCalc - C(C is highest you can get)So I reckon AABURetaking govpol and might drop spanish. Need AAA and a pass for my Uni, but my predictions should be good hopefully?

she kept goin on at me like "you haven't been taking exams seriously. It's like you wanna spend money on retakes. " She had a point cos this forum kinda ruined my focus levels which were never that high to start with, but If I do well then the jokes on her.A Level English Literature is bare hard with Critics and all that but you might not have needed to use critics if you did Language and Literature.

wtfhow can u be getting A's at A-Level English, but u are still tryna pass foundation gcse maths?
lol, got a D in GCSE Intermediate, they scrapped that now so I gotta do foundation this year and higher next. =/
Rah they don't do Intermediate anymore, thats nuts.Whats the highest you can get in foundation?

wtfhow can u be getting A's at A-Level English, but u are still tryna pass foundation gcse maths?
lol, got a D in GCSE Intermediate, they scrapped that now so I gotta do foundation this year and higher next. =/
Rah they don't do Intermediate anymore, thats nuts.Whats the highest you can get in foundation?
A C which is like 75%

these grades we get now go to uni init?if they accept u or deny u based on these results , what if u flop now but get AAAA overall by the end of the 2nd year, what then?
they get you predicted grades to begin with i think