Sign in to follow this  
L

Cant finish beats anymore

Basically i got melodies but i cant finish the beats my brain is jus f*ckedAnyone who needs some melodies jus get me on msn L11@o2.co.uk and i'll send you the mp3 and midi or whataverAny melody i make will be at 135-140bpm

Hmm this is a good idea actually.Everyone should up the beats they can't/be bothered to finish and then everyone take a turn at finishing it and upping the finished product.

yeh good idea ive got loads of unfinished beats on that note MOST WANTED did u ever make anything with that melody i sent you if so up that shizzle

Never rush your beats.. Just leave it and come back to it..Just found one of my old hard-drives today and the beats on there that I almsot deleted came in very handy

Can you pm me like one or two please? cuz my melodies lately are so sloppy, i just cant do it (not that i was amnazing in the first place)So could you PM me any 2 at 140?

Lets do what was suggested b4..put em up.... lets do what we can, then re-post em.......sik idea
yeh up them on z-share, i'll upload some of my unfinshed shabby sounding things later

Been feeling like this for the whole of the year really, I'll join the set after exams have finished.

Hmm this is a good idea actually.Everyone should up the beats they can't/be bothered to finish and then everyone take a turn at finishing it and upping the finished product.
good ideabut wot u mean by up the beats?im on fruity so wot u mean the FLP file or an mp3?

good ideabut wot u mean by up the beats?im on fruity so wot u mean the FLP file or an mp3?
just print screen the piano roll of the melody and send thatonce ppl have heard the beat and they think they could work with the melody

why not do both? put the melody up as an MP3 or wav... and print screen the ting for them guys who want it.....Personally, I'd rather the melody in mp3 format.

You cant print screen my melodies guy, pure dynamics inna disI agree MP3 + Midi will be best because not everyone has the same plugins