Sex No Love or Love No Sex

Ephren Taylor

Guest David Braund
so eff what he wants, its all about u lot???
Well if ur libido has disappeared due to having HIS child.He should be a bit understanding dont u think?
cnt argue if man goes somewhere else for the p*ssy then

Well if ur libido has disappeared due to having HIS child.He should be a bit understanding dont u think?
LOLDon't you think thats a bit disrespectful though. How can a woman help if her sex drive has disappeared. I think men 4get all that stuff when they impregnant a female.

Guest David Braund
LOLDon't you think thats a bit disrespectful though. How can a woman help if her sex drive has disappeared. I think men 4get all that stuff when they impregnant a female.
but how can a man help that his sex drive is still therehes already gone how many months without sex n is prob tired of his right palm by nowboth have needs, why should only one of them be catered for?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
After typing that I proper feel like one of them fresh African man who upon getting rejected go: "Your man cannat doo eet laik I caaan"
lmao thats what I thoguht when I read it yknow..Still, Id rather have love no sex, as long as both of us are getting no sex :D

what a questionwhy even ask it its so unethical to imagine this kinda thing off the top of ya dome.
What did you hope to achieve with that post? Did you succeed?I never used to regard myself as a shallow person....I stayed with someone, who lost their sex drive, spontaneity and everything.... Sex wasn't the only good thing about the relationship, but its mad how important that element becomes when it starts to come off the radar.. Its like looks and personality stopped being important too... Makes u think what your actually in certain relationships for... p*ssy is powerful...

Nah I dont think so you know. It's just your body don't feel aroused any more.
He aint doin it right.
lol not the case we do have sex but before i was pregnant it was at least once a day but now its more like once a week. The changes my body has gone through just doesnt put me in the mood for sex,my boobs are huge and VERY painful and atthe stage im at now i am generally uncomfortable getting into certain positions etc. Also its a weird feeling having a baby mve inside you so it kind of takes your whole focus away from getting horny. I cant explain it only those that are pregnant or have been will understand.In the beginning 3 months my boyf was very understanding as we were instructed by the doc to refrain due to risk of miscarriage. but in month 5-7 he was getting frustrated understandably because we had always had sex a lot ,we just had to compromise and he grew more understanding and has learnt to deal with having sex alot less & settle sometimes for a hand job or oral lol.theres light at the end of the tunnel it isnt like its forever.im confident my sex drive will return as i feel its just the sensation of the baby being onside me at the moment and the general uncomfortableness of being pregnant.

Nah I dont think so you know. It's just your body don't feel aroused any more.
He aint doin it right.
lol not the case we do have sex but before i was pregnant it was at least once a day but now its more like once a week. The changes my body has gone through just doesnt put me in the mood for sex,my boobs are huge and VERY painful and atthe stage im at now i am generally uncomfortable getting into certain positions etc. Also its a weird feeling having a baby mve inside you so it kind of takes your whole focus away from getting horny. I cant explain it only those that are pregnant or have been will understand.In the beginning 3 months my boyf was very understanding as we were instructed by the doc to refrain due to risk of miscarriage. but in month 5-7 he was getting frustrated understandably because we had always had sex a lot ,we just had to compromise and he grew more understanding and has learnt to deal with having sex alot less & settle sometimes for a hand job or oral lol.theres light at the end of the tunnel it isnt like its forever.im confident my sex drive will return as i feel its just the sensation of the baby being onside me at the moment and the general uncomfortableness of being pregnant.
:D I still reckon 5 minutes in a room with me and any woman would be getting multiples like the dyslexic kid tryna do long division.

When I was a kid on some english holiday (no margate) I went to this bird I was getting off withs caravan. When I was in there her old man went to her Mum "Im gonna give you a right old rogering tonight babe" and her Mum was saying some other sexual stuff back. Ever since then I have had faith that marriage sex can still be exciting and ever since then I've always had a fantasy about shagging a married woman but thats not important.

Guest Risky360
or would you stay with them because you love them, even though your sex life has dwindled?Nah not at this age but i imagine it will happen as i get older

boy what i know is if you are with a partner that finds what you do boring then you got problems back in the day i had chicks that were like just average chicks in the sense they do standard things that chicks do ie rave watch america top model etc now i find them tings boring so if there is no sex ill want to leave her at home and go check my bredwins.NOW if ya with a girl that is REALLY into what you do and vice versa then ya cool cos the companionship is on point so basically it depends on you and ya partner if ya really got things in common no sex for a while is minor.

if ya with a girl that is REALLY into what you do and vice versa then ya cool cos the companionship is on point so basically it depends on you and ya partner if ya really got things in common no sex for a while is minor.
i totally agree

if ya with a girl that is REALLY into what you do and vice versa then ya cool cos the companionship is on point so basically it depends on you and ya partner if ya really got things in common no sex for a while is minor.
i totally agree

i only truly realised this recently still that its minor i mean back in the day if i was say playing xbox with you man the girls i was with before would be like "WELL IM HERE NOW YA SUPPOSED TO BE SPENDING TIME WITH ME"and that kinda like being something ya not cos if im still doing it im still doing it ennit i mean i had girls having a problem that i was too busy and these times i was COOKING FOR HER but she aint clocked that.my girl now though if i was on my xbox she would be like "GIVE ME A PAD IM PLAYING"and if i was cooking she would be helping.them partners that just sit there or ask you to stop what ya doing when they reach ARE NOT THE ONE.if i saw my girl doing something i would show interest and if i aint inna that then i would still try find out what she is on.cos of her man has been watching that NOLLYWOOD ting all about showing an interest not just expecting ya partner to drop what they doing cos you stepped in the room.