Buying A Car

morninghasbroken

Guest Remy Lebeau
Marlon....ur sellin ur car?! I fort u was interested in the stereo..... :D
LOLJust upgrading thats all.I swear down you selectively boy my posts.I am still interested.Take a photo of the unit mang...
:D:D I'm a bit blonde....I'll send the pic 2 ur inbox yh.
:D Safe.When you get time you can send me that Stereo pic as well yeah.x
:D :D very...errr....smooth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thread hijack.If anyone wants to buy a 1.8 51 Plate Focus let me know.Seriouss, you should really stretch your budget to avoid buying something sh*t.Save for a couple months - I swear you're on 28k you said?
I really have been trying to save. My last car has been off teh road since before Xmas!But I live on my own so have loads of bills plus alot of debts still from uni.And most importantly, I am soooooo sh*t at saving. I'm thinking to spend £1000 I have now and then save to buy something nice in about a year. I don't want to get finance and end up in more debt.
I know the feeling.Erm, in that case, you thought about a small couple grand loan to go with that 1G you got from your bank? Interest rate should be absolutely negligible - you can get the repayments taken out of your salary automatically, and it means you get something to last a few years rather than months...
Yeah I guess a bank loan for £2000 wouldn't be loads per month.And for £3000 hopefully I could get something nicer. It's just ANOTHER debt though, do you know what I mean??

Marlon....ur sellin ur car?! I fort u was interested in the stereo..... :D
LOLJust upgrading thats all.I swear down you selectively boy my posts.I am still interested.Take a photo of the unit mang...
:D:D I'm a bit blonde....I'll send the pic 2 ur inbox yh.
:D Safe.When you get time you can send me that Stereo pic as well yeah.x
:D :D very...errr....smooth
You know how I do this playboy.urkel.jpg

No thread hijack.If anyone wants to buy a 1.8 51 Plate Focus let me know.Seriouss, you should really stretch your budget to avoid buying something sh*t.Save for a couple months - I swear you're on 28k you said?
I really have been trying to save. My last car has been off teh road since before Xmas!But I live on my own so have loads of bills plus alot of debts still from uni.And most importantly, I am soooooo sh*t at saving. I'm thinking to spend £1000 I have now and then save to buy something nice in about a year. I don't want to get finance and end up in more debt.
I know the feeling.Erm, in that case, you thought about a small couple grand loan to go with that 1G you got from your bank? Interest rate should be absolutely negligible - you can get the repayments taken out of your salary automatically, and it means you get something to last a few years rather than months...
Yeah I guess a bank loan for £2000 wouldn't be loads per month.And for £3000 hopefully I could get something nicer. It's just ANOTHER debt though, do you know what I mean??
Yeah - what bank are you with?First Direct let you set up "pots" within your accounts, which you can allocate money into.Set up a "Car Savings Fund" pot or something, and allocate a certain amount to go into it automatically every month.Chances are you'll forget about it - set a reminder for the bank to let you know after a few months, and you're sorted.At the end of the day though, it really does boil down to you learning how to save - It would be better you just tried to do that now, rather than spend a little on a car which you would be renewing sooner rather than later...You'd end up spending more in the long run by not saving, than you would by waiting and spending more on the car...

ANYONE wants hook up on ensurance holla @ me...example of ensurance....BMW 1.8 3 series compact 04 reg....19 year old living in south west london...fully compfor..........drumroll please...£900 and that is FULLY COMP!holla @ ur boy
Rahooooooooooood BoooooyPM the details, Im interested.

Guest David Braund
ANYONE wants hook up on ensurance holla @ me...example of ensurance....BMW 1.8 3 series compact 04 reg....19 year old living in south west london...fully compfor..........drumroll please...£900 and that is FULLY COMP!holla @ ur boy
and if u crash?

If u crash ur pissed cause its only ur name thats on the MID, which will mean the other people will file a legal case of obtaining insurance by fraud plus 6 points on licence and an unlimited finereally not worth itplus ur no claims bonus aint legitwhen it comes to whips, its best to stay legit, except for MOT as u can pay a hook up £50 to pass ur car even if it aint roadworthy

If u crash ur pissed cause its only ur name thats on the MID, which will mean the other people will file a legal case of obtaining insurance by fraud plus 6 points on licence and an unlimited finereally not worth itplus ur no claims bonus aint legitwhen it comes to whips, its best to stay legit, except for MOT as u can pay a hook up £50 to pass ur car even if it aint roadworthy
errrrrrrrr computer says NO!i have insured myself via this method and i have claimed and its all good...my boy works in an insurance company...he enters you in the system as he would any normal customer but say im 20 he would say i had 3 years no claims plus other bits and bobs that would lower the cost...u are still on the system and claim like any normal customer...police have pulled me and i have claimed and no problems...

errrrrrrrr computer says NO!i have insured myself via this method and i have claimed and its all good...my boy works in an insurance company...he enters you in the system as he would any normal customer but say im 20 he would say i had 3 years no claims plus other bits and bobs that would lower the cost...u are still on the system and claim like any normal customer...police have pulled me and i have claimed and no problems...
Yh thats legit, i kno a few people with what u got.

So if you get checked on your former insurance and there is none then what happens ???

So if you get checked on your former insurance and there is none then what happens ???
trust me they cant and wont...

trust me they cant and wont...
LOL like people cant check your former insurance like its nothing ...theres always a way to get stuff like that checked out.

LOL@ not them checkingafter my bredrin crashed his whip and tried to claimbecause my boy was on his mums insurance they dug up information on his mums previous insurance claims from 5 years ago with another insurance company and found out she already claimed and had accidents and they refused to pay cause his insurance was invalidinsurance companies all share details

LOL@ not them checkingafter my bredrin crashed his whip and tried to claimbecause my boy was on his mums insurance they dug up information on his mums previous insurance claims from 5 years ago with another insurance company and found out she already claimed and had accidents and they refused to pay cause his insurance was invalidinsurance companies all share details
i rest my case

Someone show me a nice car for £5k
BMW 3 series compact (51 plate, 80k)autotrader dat
That car is sick, within my budget aswell Insurance would be a killer though
LOL rest your case but i have been insured by this for 2 years and claimed and nothing...i have hooked people up who have claimed and no problem...so from 1st hand experience i know there is no problem....

Someone show me a nice car for £5k
BMW 3 series compact (51 plate, 80k)autotrader dat
That car is sick, within my budget aswell Insurance would be a killer though
yepinsurance=900 pounds tho, remember...lolI NEED TO GET MY FRAUD GAME UP 2 AFFORD THIS CAR THO
lol how much u reckon it would cost legit?