Abortion

Fresh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the P that I make is mine,I don't splash out on no whores with itIf her belly and body get slightly disproportiante she best abortion it.Not my views but yeah, depends on age, one night stand or relationship, there's no yes or no stance to have.
Take into account your age. Your maritual status, and thus you yes/no stance.

Guest LOGers

Used to say point blank if I fell pregnant the baby would be ghosted (God forgive me)Now I'm the opposite, due to health issues I would have the baby regardless, put myself in the situation so I have to live out the consequences.Eg if I took the morning after pill/any other emergency contraception and it didn't work, I would have the child.

depends on the situation. if i was raped i would have one, or if i found out it had servere disabilities i would probably have one.but if i fell pregnant by acciedent, or after a one night stand i would keep it. i dont agree with girls who have unprotected sex, fall pregnant and go straight down the abortion clinic.

topics been raised bareand i really dont agree with it one bit, never have or will even brang it upand never have or will forgive one chick for getting onebroke up wit her same day, was the same year my mum lost hers and needless to sayi was rather glad she told me than her just gone and done it without me knowinlor knows what would've happened. . .

mandem need to have more will power now back in the day women would be the ones to say no and then NOTHING can gwarn unless its a rape ting but as you can see with the levels of sexual gratification (no sly diggs) its a reversal of roles so man has to tell girls NO.i can imagine it now though girls all dumping guys cos he wont go bare back with themremember when some man said if a girl dont give shines that means he will cheat on her or leave her?well look what we have here just imagine this a chick saying"YEAH I WAS ON TOP YEAH AND LIKE I SAID TAKE OFF THE DOM ENNIT IF I GET PREGNANT IS NOTHING JUST A CSA TING AND CLAIM ENNIT AND THE MAN WAS LIKE .........................NAH I CANT DO THAT.TRY KNOW GIRL LIKE HAD TO LET HIM GO FOR THEM TALK DEH YA KNOW."id have an abortion RAGS if the mother was like that and then id slit my wrists for being so dumb to bone a chick like that bare back in the first place.

To all the people saying pro-life, why is it fair that a baby should have to be born with a dumb slosh with no prospects for a mother who doesn't even want the kid?Surely it's fairer all round if she has an abortion?
because majority of the cases that dumb slosh can get the child taken away from her by the social or the absentee/ non absentee fatherjust cuz the mums a d*ck doesnt mind the child should suffer.