Anal Sex

Young Boss

i'm sure u wouldn't die from bangin a girl in the ass either but most ppl frown upon that. sex is dirty, I already said sex is messy but its down to the individuals involved and ur own comfort levels like i've said. some man feel comfortable to jump on a girl knowing a next man has just climbed off, others think its ok to bang while she's on her reds, some think its ok to back head and back on topic some think its ok to f*ck ass. individuals kno their own limits and where they draw the line. now this m12 clown is chattin sh*t like say its ok to not shower for two days and stil bang? ur room/yard must f*ckin stink real talk. I bet ur the type of sap who thinks its ok to shower at night time and hop straight outta bed the next day into ur clothes and be out the yard within 10 minutes of been awake yh for u to say sex is dirty yet go against the question of the topic without acknowledging its down to individual preference, u've just shown me how stupid u really are and I wont be responding to u again @ the mod, 8 times outta 10 i'll freshen up after sex. only time I dont is if I aint got the strength to move and/or I fall asleep straight after. when i'm layin pipe things get messy and i'm all about that, I do what i'm doin and I do it well. but there is nothing wrong with keepin clean tho. no matter the occasion my personal hygeine cannot come into question, I dont get wreckless I look after myself -fin-

its about personal hygeine. I wouldn't expect alot of u man to understand since most of u would be happy just to be getting head in the first place. as u were
Side question - After sex do you always immediately wash?Right now, in the morning if her breath was kicking, she either has bad breath period, or just morning breath, morning breath is caused by her mouthing dryng while asleep, her giving you head and getting her saliva flow up will actually improve her breath (at least thats what I tell 'em) if it wasnt for the fact your d*ck & balls have probably been sweating in the night.
:D :D

its about personal hygeine. I wouldn't expect alot of u man to understand since most of u would be happy just to be getting head in the first place. as u were
Side question - After sex do you always immediately wash?Right now, in the morning if her breath was kicking, she either has bad breath period, or just morning breath, morning breath is caused by her mouthing dryng while asleep, her giving you head and getting her saliva flow up will actually improve her breath (at least thats what I tell 'em) if it wasnt for the fact your d*ck & balls have probably been sweating in the night.
:D :D
:rofl:thought that was a lens post when i just read the highlighted bit

Guest M12 Part 2
now this m12 clown is chattin sh*t like say its ok to not shower for two days and stil bang? ur room/yard must f*ckin stink real talk. I bet ur the type of sap who thinks its ok to shower at night time and hop straight outta bed the next day into ur clothes and be out the yard within 10 minutes of been awake yh
i dont care about the rest of your post but this part addresses me.I usually shower everyday just because i dont feel fresh if i dont, and if i dont feel fresh i dont wana go outside into the world. But at the same time ive had days with my girl where we've literally just had sex for a weekend and only left the room for food. Obviously i understand this isnt the most hygienic thing ever but IMO you are gay if you would say this was a problem

Yeah the 2 days none washing was a bit extreme.But what I'm saying is this...At night go wash, before bed I'm backing, sleep, wake up for 4 in the morning sex, sleep, wake up for before we open the curtains sex, have a good scrub, eat my porridge and go on my day merry. Granted I might have a quick wipe down somewhere inbetween there in the night, but at no point would HER hygiene come into MY mind, and if it did its just sad...Actually if she just got up and flung clothes on and went work, then she would never see me again, but I wouldn't stop her giving me head even if she was fully clothed and said your gonna make me late for work sucking your sh*t.

Guest M12 Part 2
how are you gonna notice your girl has morning breath? surely yours would cancel it out.
:D Lens has found his way into many peoples minds in this thread

how are you gonna notice your girl has morning breath? surely yours would cancel it out.
so you disagree.... :/if her morning breath is so bad that you notice it over yours then thats a whole different issue.

Guest M12 Part 2
so you disagree.... :/if her morning breath is so bad that you notice it over yours then thats a whole different issue.
LOL whether i smell like roses or dog sh*t, i can still tell if something else smells bad.Being smelly yourself does not make other bad smells disappear

Guest Triple XXX
LMFAOi dont even know why im laughin so hard