Anal Sex

Young Boss

Guest Lisa Turtle
Tbh you should be cleanin up between sex. Especially if its bareback.
:D Feck off. So have sex with a girl, first round done. Get up and shower. Second round, get up and shower? Etc etc?Feck off, you're chatting sh*t.
I've never slept with a girl so...I would shower after. I don't care about what others do.

:D Feck off. So have sex with a girl, first round done. Get up and shower. Second round, get up and shower? Etc etc?Feck off, you're chatting sh*t.
I've never slept with a girl so...I would shower after. I don't care about what others do.
No one's disputing cleaning up or showering AFTER you're all done. You're telling me to shower and clean up inbetween. IF you're telling me every guy you sleep with does this OR you do it with every guy you sleep with, you're not getting laid.

No one's disputing cleaning up or showering AFTER you're all done. You're telling me to shower and clean up inbetween. IF you're telling me every guy you sleep with does this OR you do it with every guy you sleep with, you're not getting laid.
And yet some girls wonder why they get cheated on...Kmt.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I keep meaning to post in here but not sure if I already have and can't be arsed to check. So gonna post anyway.Some chick I was linking that supposedly has a man now is messaging the sh*t out of me. Then she starts talking about she wants me to get her drunk. I'm like lolwut. She says it helps with the pain. I dunno when I'm actually going to have time to go see this girl as it's a lengthy drive and I'm very busy for the next two weeks but some time soon I may be f*ck*ng her in the ass. Her suggestion, not mine.

Tbh I shouldn't have elaborated on my original point because it doesn't and never will concern you.Let's leave it at that.
Childish girl.What's written on this forum we ALL have a right to respond to. If you don't wish to see such responses refrain from posting what YOU feel doesn't concern us. Getting upset because people deemed what you wrote silly. Pathetic.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Tbh I shouldn't have elaborated on my original point because it doesn't and never will concern you.Let's leave it at that.
Childish girl.What's written on this forum we ALL have a right to respond to. If you don't wish to see such responses refrain from posting what YOU feel doesn't concern us. Getting upset because people deemed what you wrote silly. Pathetic.
Lol at me being upset Goli come on!I just make it a point not to go into the details of things I think are intimate or would be entirely personal to the way I would interact with a partner, by responding after the original question I felt that it was getting too personal which is why I said its not your concern, it would be his.Feel me?

Tbh that is odd thoughLike your d*ck can smell her breath
I was thinking on this for ages and i just couldnt make any sense out of why man would say brush your teeth before you suck my d*ck in the morning :D as for anal nope not for me i was shocked what certain man were telling me in one of those drunk after raving deep talk conversations anal....rimming....putting your finger in....getting your salad tossedall this is not for me and im glad my girl has never even thought of suggesting it