Sabrina, The Teenage Witch

YGNB

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ckIN HATED THT CLARISSA sh*t.THT BROTHER WAS A PRICK. WA GWARN FOR THT YUTE ALWAYS CLIMBIN THRU THE WINDOW AND THE GUITAR STRUMMING WHENEVER THE LADDER STRUCK THE OUTSIDE. f*ck OFF WIT THT sh*t.
LOL her brother was so annoying and irritating but then again so was the whole showcalifornia dreams was the sh*t though and Sweet valley high

f*ckIN HATED THT CLARISSA sh*t.THT BROTHER WAS A PRICK. WA GWARN FOR THT YUTE ALWAYS CLIMBIN THRU THE WINDOW AND THE GUITAR STRUMMING WHENEVER THE LADDER STRUCK THE OUTSIDE. f*ck OFF WIT THT sh*t.
LOL her brother was so annoying and irritating but then again so was the whole showcalifornia dreams was the sh*t though and Sweet valley high
*SPUDS*Along with Ren and Stimpy and Pinky and the brain

*SPUDS*Along with Ren and Stimpy and Pinky and the brain
and real monsters, oh how i loved that cartoon

bang bang i still know the whole kenan n kel theme song gang
*waits for durty to up audio of him singing the theme*the arthur theme tune was sickalways used to sing along to that
lol i gt a mic n headset now aswellhmmmm
I got the theme song on my ipod..listen to it like its an actual tune.

c_bear_jamal.gifWho knows...
:D rah .. i remember this. ure sick
bang bang i still know the whole kenan n kel theme song gang
*waits for durty to up audio of him singing the theme*the arthur theme tune was sickalways used to sing along to that
lol i gt a mic n headset now aswellhmmmm
I got the theme song on my ipod..listen to it like its an actual tune.
:D same. thought it was just me one who did that"everydy when ure walking down the streeeet...."

The video clip with all the cartoon intros >>>>>>I watched everything xcept Dragon Warrior...wtf is that?A few big boy toons were missing though...Chipmunks go to the moviesChildren of the SunBravestarCaptain N aka Nintendo boyAdventures of Peter PanDungeons & DragonsRen N StimpyBoooy theres too many**goes to check the cartoon appreciation ting**

what was that cartoon called, it was about kids and when they to sleep they were superheroes and had to do missions or some sh*t like that. they definatly had to go to sleep that part i def remember.*hopes he didnt imagine it*
Bruv DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN THIS TOOI THOUGHT I MADE THAT CARTOON UPTHAT WAS SICKADEMUS AND PLIERS FOR REEEEEEEEEALNEEEEEED THE NAME OF THAT THEN I'LL HAVE SOME CLOSURE