FUNKY MONKEY?

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
This looks kinda live you know. When is it?
2/10
lol thing is yesterday was lookin to be MUCH better than the first one. i hope this dont ruin the name of the brand for them man

Guest LOGers
This looks kinda live you know. When is it?
The sad thing is...I think she was being genuine.
didnt read past pt's original post tbhapologiesi'm prone to blonde moments at times.

went i luv uni still, it was noice.
FAM THAT WAS MY THING YOU SHOULDA HOLLA'D WOULDA GIVEN VIP2 BLESSINGS....SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT FUNKY MONKEY GETTIN LOCKED BUT IF YOU SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES I TOLD PEOPLE THEY SHOULDN'T TOUCH AND THAT THEY SHOULD COME TO I LUV UNI..OVER 1000 PEOPLE UP IN SOUND....
WHTA WAS U WEARING NO HOMO. u musta seen me 6,4 nigga with the cavalli belt buckle. blacked out with a tooth paste white chain.u wudda spot man near the d.j. booth zoning out.spent £40 yesterday, the way my pockets are on E is ridiculous. trip to the bank is me.
i was wearing a stripped Lacoste jumper still. i was handing out flyers outside and selling tickets and then inside i was in the DJ booth or in the VIP behind there...fam i was gonnneeeee yesterday i cant remember sh*t really lol... glad to see you man had a good time tho!!!!

went i luv uni still, it was noice.
FAM THAT WAS MY THING YOU SHOULDA HOLLA'D WOULDA GIVEN VIP2 BLESSINGS....SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT FUNKY MONKEY GETTIN LOCKED BUT IF YOU SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES I TOLD PEOPLE THEY SHOULDN'T TOUCH AND THAT THEY SHOULD COME TO I LUV UNI..OVER 1000 PEOPLE UP IN SOUND....
WHTA WAS U WEARING NO HOMO. u musta seen me 6,4 nigga with the cavalli belt buckle. blacked out with a tooth paste white chain.u wudda spot man near the d.j. booth zoning out.spent £40 yesterday, the way my pockets are on E is ridiculous. trip to the bank is me.
i was wearing a stripped Lacoste jumper still. i was handing out flyers outside and selling tickets and then inside i was in the DJ booth or in the VIP behind there...fam i was gonnneeeee yesterday i cant remember sh*t really lol... glad to see you man had a good time tho!!!!
that tall brudda, with the green n grey stripe i think. kinda light skin NO HOMO?

LOL yeah that was me still...got the colours of the top a lil off but close enuff...
u musta seen me i was with the only white boy in dere. shoobz was ayt thou still, wud have to reach again
wait where you wearing a Baby blue top?if you was i see you at nuff raves...your kinda a bait face in the raving scene if so...

LOL yeah that was me still...got the colours of the top a lil off but close enuff...
u musta seen me i was with the only white boy in dere. shoobz was ayt thou still, wud have to reach again
wait where you wearing a Baby blue top?if you was i see you at nuff raves...your kinda a bait face in the raving scene if so...
na not me. 6, 4 nigga. black long sleeve top, wit da big boy chain. barl head too. wgens da next big boy shoobinz n you'll see man.