FUNKY MONKEY?

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went i luv uni still, it was noice.
FAM THAT WAS MY THING YOU SHOULDA HOLLA'D WOULDA GIVEN VIP2 BLESSINGS....SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT FUNKY MONKEY GETTIN LOCKED BUT IF YOU SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES I TOLD PEOPLE THEY SHOULDN'T TOUCH AND THAT THEY SHOULD COME TO I LUV UNI..OVER 1000 PEOPLE UP IN SOUND....

didnt even get inthey said we came with too many man, even though they werent all with methen 20 mins later, they said no one aint getting at all, then 5 mins later they said its locked :D outside must of been better than inside thoughwent to some spanish tings after party at her yard though, made up for it

went i luv uni still, it was noice.
FAM THAT WAS MY THING YOU SHOULDA HOLLA'D WOULDA GIVEN VIP2 BLESSINGS....SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT FUNKY MONKEY GETTIN LOCKED BUT IF YOU SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES I TOLD PEOPLE THEY SHOULDN'T TOUCH AND THAT THEY SHOULD COME TO I LUV UNI..OVER 1000 PEOPLE UP IN SOUND....
WHTA WAS U WEARING NO HOMO. u musta seen me 6,4 nigga with the cavalli belt buckle. blacked out with a tooth paste white chain.u wudda spot man near the d.j. booth zoning out.spent £40 yesterday, the way my pockets are on E is ridiculous. trip to the bank is me.

Went Luton Carnival After PartyBusta Rhymes was next doorRave was So ram and Hot a speaker caught on fireRave Moved Next Door to the Busta Rhymes thingHe Spat Bare of his Hits then the rave continued afterVery good Night overallHang tite the country girls pinching my bum and the drunked druggie gyal trying to churpse me

So what actually caused it to get locked off? Was there an incident that shut it down?
Thats the wickedest nothing happened INSIDE. So everyone was slighty baffaled.But i kno there were guys tryna get in causing havoc wit the bouncers outside.

So what actually caused it to get locked off? Was there an incident that shut it down?
Thats the wickedest nothing happened INSIDE. So everyone was slighty baffaled.But i kno there were guys tryna get in causing havoc wit the bouncers outside.
Please dont say they locked it off when you was doing your infamous "Funky Funky" skanks. Please God no

Guest PennyTraitor
Please dont say they locked it off when you was doing your infamous "Funky Funky" skanks. Please God no
its true fam. me and her were gettin gully on the dance floor, psgs were on the mic it was alot and a bit.

Guest haze-e
I coulda sworn I saw Haze-E inside...If not, just LMAO
Lool.You never saw me inside.I was gonna reach but i was pees-less.Did you speak to the person??