FUNKY MONKEY?

Guest PennyTraitor

So what actually caused it to get locked off? Was there an incident that shut it down?
Thats the wickedest nothing happened INSIDE. So everyone was slighty baffaled.But i kno there were guys tryna get in causing havoc wit the bouncers outside.
Please dont say they locked it off when you was doing your infamous "Funky Funky" skanks. Please God no
:D:D I was on my way to the bar, saw heartless walk thru Im thinkin yh its about to get serious. Then lights on!SMH!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teddy Riley
I coulda sworn I saw Haze-E inside...If not, just LMAO
Lool.You never saw me inside.I was gonna reach but i was pees-less.Did you speak to the person??
:D :D :D You d*ckhead, don't play with my emotions.

Guest haze-e
I coulda sworn I saw Haze-E inside...If not, just LMAO
Lool.You never saw me inside.I was gonna reach but i was pees-less.Did you speak to the person??
:D :D :D You d*ckhead, don't play with my emotions.
Bled...I werent there. Lol.

So what actually caused it to get locked off? Was there an incident that shut it down?
Thats the wickedest nothing happened INSIDE. So everyone was slighty baffaled.But i kno there were guys tryna get in causing havoc wit the bouncers outside.
Please dont say they locked it off when you was doing your infamous "Funky Funky" skanks. Please God no
:D:D I was on my way to the bar, saw heartless walk thru Im thinkin yh its about to get serious. Then lights on!SMH!
You didnt scatter did you? lol

Guest Teddy Riley
Lights on as soon as Heartless set up.I was enraged.
This guy stays hidden.And LMAO @ me spudding this guy all night thinking he was Haze-E.

Lights on as soon as Heartless set up.I was enraged.
I didn't see you though!
Was mainly in the other room but I took quick trips to the ram bit.I'm still annoyed.
Truss thats the collective consensus. Very glad i didnt pay what others did.

Guest PennyTraitor
lol at not knowin where savant is whenever hes in the rave (no homo) im jus on point.
Soon as I step in, you lot are putting it on one guy I dislike a lot.LOL @ refunds. Bop in with a case.
lol why do we move so nuts fam. tht guys gassed dunno y he thinks gym was saving him after the rave.

Guest haze-e
lol at not knowin where savant is whenever hes in the rave (no homo) im jus on point.
Soon as I step in, you lot are putting it on one guy I dislike a lot.LOL @ refunds. Bop in with a case.
lol why do we move so nuts fam. tht guys gassed dunno y he thinks gym was saving him after the rave.
Lmfao!

Guest PennyTraitor
Lmfao!
im laughin cos savant sees us do this all the time and hes always askin me wa gwarn in a dissappointed way.lolwhy dont you like him anyway?

LOL LOL Alie.Nah dont like them lot from college days.

Guest PennyTraitor
LOL LOL Alie.Nah dont like them lot from college days.
it got dealt wit anyway. them little guys around him move like his servants or suttin innit.