FUNKY MONKEY?

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slippin, just see this topicplanned this from saturday, aint got no tickets, its £30 on the door, minormy boys b'day so im in there tonight with the shower * goonsif your not a female, please dont holla me
I'm sure theres a few more tickets lurkin around, ur best to phone a promoter.
i know there probably is, but its nothing reallyu only live once
My bad forgot you was Young Money!

Looks LIVE... no p plus me feeling f*cked = no raving tonight
Come to my yard we can watch dvd's I aint gonna try nothing I want us to be freindsMy mum says i need more coloured freindsbut I not to sure about them coloured folk so i want you to be my freind because you are not as aggresive as you are one of the lighter shaded coloured people on here

Guest PennyTraitor

THIS IS MY PLAN NOW.im goin to funky monkey, gettin some of my darggies in gettin my stamps etc then flying to sound to touch the mic at i love unis for a hot sec then bouncing back to funky monkey. sheez them lifestyles there.

Come to my yard we can watch dvd's I aint gonna try nothing I want us to be freindsMy mum says i need more coloured freindsbut I not to sure about them coloured folk so i want you to be my freind because you are not as aggresive as you are one of the lighter shaded coloured people on here
LMAOAnd Penny, are your bars even in demand like that or you just flexing your contact muscles

Guest PennyTraitor
LMAOAnd Penny, are your bars even in demand like that or you just flexing your contact muscles
in demand like that still. at the bottom of tht whole circuit but its slowly buildin up in terms of the rave ting. tryna have loads of different angles cos like what most ppl in grime do is different to say what heartless do. the click tryna cover different sh*t get me.contact muscles are ard tho still.

in demand like that still. at the bottom of tht whole circuit but its slowly buildin up in terms of the rave ting. tryna have loads of different angles cos like what most ppl in grime do is different to say what heartless do. the click tryna cover different sh*t get me.contact muscles are ard tho still.
Seen seen, good luck with that innit. You bars are pie tho**Couldnt let a man think the 001 one was giving mad props

Guest PennyTraitor
Seen seen, good luck with that innit. You bars are pie tho**Couldnt let a man think the 001 one was giving mad props
i know u rate man anyway its kool.

i know u rate man anyway its kool.
No lie ting doe, I aint really heard your bars. And no I never said Disco Dance so dont try autoplay

Guest PennyTraitor

i was bout to up suttin then i realised boy dem have my pc so thts nuts. go to my myspace not even a neeky promotion ting jus listen to some old stuff innit.lolwww.myspace.com/mikegloriousmay aswell leave some feedback or suttin

Guest PennyTraitor
2 MUCH ENDS GOONZ GOINBLOODBATH OF SAUSAGES
its basically an ends rave, BARE chicks tellin me about it tho
isit in south?if it is i swear it must be the first rave to ever be
no. holburnbut we all now souf move gully like thatlol at ppl meant to have been at my yard half hour ago and i phone them and they are still in yard. is this a sick joke

Guest Teddy Riley
Shits been locked off now for safety reasons kmt. Still ere waiting for the crowd to disperse. Saw mike kane and janay tho.
Missed someone out there. :D