BASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kim

c/s this thread. bass>>>drugs+alcohol. im normally the type to have bare drinks when im out but i went to my 1st dubstep rave on sunday and only bought one beer and a vodka lemonade the bass was enuff to keep me hype. cant wait til after exams will go to as many as possible
*spuds*Malika, bring me with some Jungle though nuh
kinda spin off but av u herd n-types set on radio1....was like half jungle, then into bits of ukg, sublow and into dubstep at the end....the old skool jungle dubs he dropped were f*ckin siiiick.
Nah, link?
http://www.shareonall.com/N-Type_-_Mary_An...b_2008_bdzc.mp3Tracklist:
N-Type Live Mix Gang Related and Mask - Dictation - Dope Dragon (01:00) Q Project - Champion Sound - CIA Kenny Ken - Everyman - Future Music Ray Keith - The Helicopter Tune - Moving Shadow ? - Worries In The Dance - London Someting Dreem Teem - Stamina Roni Size - Its A Jazz Thing - Total Science Borderline - Screwface - Kickin Conquering Lion - Code Red - Mango Rebel MC - Kunta Kinte - Congo Natty ? - Madness ? - Closer Skycat - Endorphins Masterstepz - Melody - Outlaw Dem 2 - ? - Locked On Double-G - Poison - DJs For Life ? - Mind Body and Soul Zed Bias - Standard Hoodlum Issue - Social Circles The Beat Assassins - If You Like It (El-B remix) - Cherry Roxy vs El-B - Cuba - Bison Elephant Man - Log On - Greensleeves Danny Weed - Creeper - Roll Deep Todd Edwards - Restless Soul - i! Oris Jay feat MC E-LL - Brand Nu Flava - Props Darqwan - Confused - Texture N-Type - Square Off - Southside Benga and LD - Yes Yes Benga and Coki - Night - Refix Benga and Walsh - Bassface Skream - Refuel Cluekid - Frogs On Acid Rusko - Soundboy Is My Target Coki - Robotnik

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yh didnt u know n-type was a jungle dj?he came up djing jungle
ye i knew from before he was a massive jungle head.he proper loves his jungle. the transition to dubstep from jungle, alot of fans can relate to that. u can see it in the tunes even. cluekids jungley influenced dubstep is SICK.he has bare tunes he only plays on his shows, i never here em anywhere else. all percy.

DnB raving tbh.
need to get myself dwn to sumin after exams. i got sum withdrawl symptoms. :D
didnt get into breakin science in the endID problemspissed but the bouncers are wankers
wot, if ur 18+ how u havin id problems bro. did u not av driving license or passport or sumin?ive heard bouncers in seone r cool, let heads bun up inside caussss.

DnB raving tbh.
didnt get into breakin science in the endID problemspissed but the bouncers are wankers
wot, if ur 18+ how u havin id problems bro. did u not av driving license or passport or sumin?ive heard bouncers in seone r cool, let heads bun up inside caussss.
wasnt mepissed thing was we tried fabric after coz it was dubstep all night and caspa & rusco was derno bar either didnt get inour night sucked

DnB raving tbh.
wasnt mepissed thing was we tried fabric after coz it was dubstep all night and caspa & rusco was derno bar either didnt get inour night sucked
loooooose. i had one of dem nights recently, where sh*t f*cked up n the whole group ended up havin kinda of a sh*t night. got half of the rave in then we got turfed lol.minor, it happens. as long as it dnt happen often its all gd.

DnB raving tbh.
loooooose. i had one of dem nights recently, where sh*t f*cked up n the whole group ended up havin kinda of a sh*t night. got half of the rave in then we got turfed lol.minor, it happens. as long as it dnt happen often its all gd.
whata the next big d&b event?keep mans posted initsafe

whata the next big d&b event?keep mans posted initsafe
ask pifferhands he reaches the most dnb raves out of heads on ere....the nex thing on my list is the playaz fabric night end of the month, ill check the line up nearer the time.aint really been payin attention to raves as of recent cos of exams, but summer time is me.

Fabric on Friday, see me posted with champs n dizzled out my face.Saturday maybe Coventry - Hysteria or Total Hypnosis.Ain't missing Fabby got guestlist an its one chicks bday.Saturday i'm llowing it swear I got spiked @ Breaking.Dubstep room was too much, Gramps >>>>>> ______. Sat on the speaker for time rushing out dude at the end f*cked it up was playing old skool grime, garage & dropped flat beat had me [TEMPZ]FIRING LENGZ[/TEMPZ]Dillinja didn't show, Riko f*cked it up, Brockie done a huge 2 hour set & Chase & Status was larger couple dubstep tunes Bassman f*cked up Killer's, Skibba & Eks were on point. TC with Skibba, Trigga, Shabba, Eks & Foxy was best set of the night. Hazard with Fun & Harry Shotter was a big end to the night.Bouncers were on point caught 3 dudes robbing chains, bare undercover security in there caught bare people slipping, seeing people tripping out being dragged out by 3 hench dudes >>>>>> ________________.Bassman f*cked up the extra 40k rig, power cut for 5 mins I swear when I first got there the main room was sick standing on stage at the side my whole body was shakingl

Fabric on Friday, see me posted with champs n dizzled out my face.Saturday maybe Coventry - Hysteria or Total Hypnosis.Ain't missing Fabby got guestlist an its one chicks bday.Saturday i'm llowing it swear I got spiked @ Breaking.Dubstep room was too much, Gramps >>>>>> ______. Sat on the speaker for time rushing out dude at the end f*cked it up was playing old skool grime, garage & dropped flat beat had me [TEMPZ]FIRING LENGZ[/TEMPZ]Dillinja didn't show, Riko f*cked it up, Brockie done a huge 2 hour set & Chase & Status was larger couple dubstep tunes Bassman f*cked up Killer's, Skibba & Eks were on point. TC with Skibba, Trigga, Shabba, Eks & Foxy was best set of the night. Hazard with Fun & Harry Shotter was a big end to the night.Bouncers were on point caught 3 dudes robbing chains, bare undercover security in there caught bare people slipping, seeing people tripping out being dragged out by 3 hench dudes >>>>>> ________________.Bassman f*cked up the extra 40k rig, power cut for 5 mins I swear when I first got there the main room was sick standing on stage at the side my whole body was shakingl
:D