PAR

Aquaman

im sorry but i wud never alow that ur a stupid faceache
says the slag
if i was a slag my poom wudnt b throbbing fru the lack of sex right nowplus it wudnt b annoyed with the fact im using my fingers again...................................so f*ck ur dad
that cud just be an STD....

im sorry but i wud never alow that ur a stupid faceache
says the slag
if i was a slag my poom wudnt b throbbing fru the lack of sex right nowplus it wudnt b annoyed with the fact im using my fingers again...................................so f*ck ur dad
:D so what, u think yur a normal girl?deluded slag

Guest Sho Case
Took you for a prick...allow complaining to us like we're gonna come and help you.
:D
from time this guy says that to you,LMAOyou're slipping in your old agebut still taking my food doesn't happen at all

Guest haze-e
malika i'd give u a pearl necklace still.
From when someone knows they can do that to you...Par
them computer generated simulations there
Ha
Well look whos back.Everyones favourite cartoon character.

Guest Trixstar

holdidayz.....at cuzzies housethem 1's not open until 10pmright at the opposite of her yard aswellgoes outside 2 drink beerleaves money 4 cuz 2 pay pizza guythen went sis house 2 get some stuff only livin 2mins away 4rm cuzsees 9 people comin in2 da house(dont even know 5 or 6 of dem)sees pizzeria bringin the pizzawalk back to cuzin housei see al them manz nyamin the pizza come back just 2 slizes leftedit: paid a full ÂŁ18 for all of that aswell

holdidayz.....at cuzzies housethem 1's not open until 10pmright at the opposite of her yard aswellgoes outside 2 drink beerleaves money 4 cuz 2 pay pizza guythen went sis house 2 get some stuff only livin 2mins away 4rm cuzsees 9 people comin in2 da house(dont even know 5 or 6 of dem)sees pizzeria bringin the pizzawalk back to cuzin housei see al them manz nyamin the pizza come back just 2 slizes leftedit: paid a full ÂŁ18 for all of that aswell
Tempat.jpg

Tempat.jpg
281x211.jpg

Tempat.jpg
281x211.jpg
youcrazybitcheh4.jpg