Talking Transfer Figures

Young £

Differing reports. We have bought land around it, but its not that easy. Would need to knock down another sh*t load to expand it to what the board want, 55,000.Either that or move to some park in Enfield where they will build a new stadium. We were supposed to hear back on whats happening regarding WHL in April, but the decision has been put forward till September/October time.

We've been treated shockingly over the years by the higherarchy at our club, some things will never change i guess, after that c*nt Alan Sugar finally f*cked off after we sent his wife death threats, we get Daniel Levy, who is worse....SMH
smh'thats why ur wankers, thats why ur wankers'

f*ck spurs moving to Enfield, borderline out of Londonllow being a north london club without an N postcode
exactlyif u move to enfield i will never stop laughintbh a new purpose built stadium for u in waltham x or sumwhere is the worst scenario

f*ck spurs moving to Enfield, borderline out of Londonllow being a north london club without an N postcode
exactlyif u move to enfield i will never stop laughintbh a new purpose built stadium for u in waltham x or sumwhere is the worst scenario
You not forgetting something here?Remember where you are from originally.Woolwich Renegades ring a bell?SMH