London Transport >>> Car (sometimes)

Numero001

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two urban youth at bus stop:1st Urban, (looking at a pigeon pecking the remenants of a KFC) "'Ere bruv look at this, it's disgusting".2nd Urban, "What is bruv"?1st Urban, "That pigeon's eating bits of chicken".2nd Urban, "Yeah, so what".1st Urban, "Well it's like eating your bruv, bruv".2nd Urban, "Yeuk, that's disgusting, eating your bruv. That's worse than knife crime".
Ahhh...When I was reading this post, don't ask why, but I pictured it happening at the bus stop in wood green, where the 144 stops outside the big KFC.Okay maybe I pictured it happening there because the bus stop is outside of kfc...But still feels wierd thinking that, then reading the site and seeing this(considering all the possible bus stops in London.
Overheard by Anonymous, 144 bus stop in Wood Green posted Wednesday, 06th August 2008
WTF!? MUST be the same bus stop. I feel like a psychic. B)

I was on the bus years back at around 4-5am coming back from a hotel in heathrow with a few boys and girls. There was a couple of FOB's on their way to work sleeping on the bus in front of us (we were at the back). One of the boys pulled out his Rizla pack and licked one of the sheets and stuck it to the back of this guy's head. Then he took a lighter and set the sheet on fire, which eventually made his hair catch on fire!! This guy is sleeping with his head resting on the window and his whole head is smoking LOL. After about 15 seconds he feels his head burning and suddenly starts shaking his head in panic, stands up and tries to put out the fire by slapping his head. Everyone BURST OUT laughing!! After he puts out the fire, he just stands there, staring at us in disbelief for about 5 seconds while we're in tears, and then walks downstairs and gets off at the next stop.
you are lucky man had the presence of mind to remember his immigration status, an never duppied u all off one by bastad onethat is disgustinNO ONE'S larfin tbh
Thats a f*ck*ng liberty and far from funny!
I thought I was the only that plainfaced that

I was on the bus years back at around 4-5am coming back from a hotel in heathrow with a few boys and girls. There was a couple of FOB's on their way to work sleeping on the bus in front of us (we were at the back). One of the boys pulled out his Rizla pack and licked one of the sheets and stuck it to the back of this guy's head. Then he took a lighter and set the sheet on fire, which eventually made his hair catch on fire!! This guy is sleeping with his head resting on the window and his whole head is smoking LOL. After about 15 seconds he feels his head burning and suddenly starts shaking his head in panic, stands up and tries to put out the fire by slapping his head. Everyone BURST OUT laughing!! After he puts out the fire, he just stands there, staring at us in disbelief for about 5 seconds while we're in tears, and then walks downstairs and gets off at the next stop.
you are lucky man had the presence of mind to remember his immigration status, an never duppied u all off one by bastad onethat is disgustinNO ONE'S larfin tbh
Yes I know, it was very deep. I described it in too much detail, but if you were there at the time, you would have been laughing HARD, trust me.

Yes I know, it was very deep. I described it in too much detail, but if you were there at the time, you would have been laughing HARD, trust me.
you're a chav aren't you?The only kind of scum that thinks setting people on fire is funny. That isn't funny.

No, I would be thinking you are all d*ckheads.

Guest ChoccyLog
and then i remember one time on the 35 to camberwell, looked out the window in brixton an some mad woman is takin a sh*t on the corner, and perioding also on the pavementsickening
zeconcernedwl1.png
Oh Gosh.
Aloi.

you're a chav aren't you?The only kind of scum that thinks setting people on fire is funny. That isn't funny.
LOL @ ChavDon't get all "moist", bruv. It was only his hair that caught on fire.Like I said, if you were there at the time, you would have a different opinion.Take it how you want.

LOL @ ChavDon't get all "moist", bruv. It was only his hair that caught on fire.Like I said, if you were there at the time, you would have a different opinion.Take it how you want.
How can you call me moist when what you did there was the moistest action.A man was resting and you put a rizla paper on his head then set it and his head on fire. If i was there i would of probably f*cked u up for that sh*t. Furthermore me and my bredrins wouldn't do anything like that. Don't make no sense. You're either a yewt or retarded.You know what... i hope you get set on fire and then nominate the guy who done it for best comedy act at an award ceremony if you think that shits funny..

How can you call me moist when what you did there was the moistest action.A man was resting and you put a rizla paper on his head then set it and his head on fire. If i was there i would of probably f*cked u up for that sh*t. Furthermore me and my bredrins wouldn't do anything like that. Don't make no sense. You're either a yewt or retarded.You know what... i hope you get set on fire and then nominate the guy who done it for best comedy act at an award ceremony if you think that shits funny..
1. I didn't do it, someone else did.2. We were all around 16 years old at the time. About 6 years ago.3. You're telling me you haven't laughed at something much more worse than this? Please...Everyone trying to act like angels now.

1. I didn't do it, someone else did.2. We were all around 16 years old at the time. About 6 years ago.3. You're telling me you haven't laughed at something much more worse than this? Please...Everyone trying to act like angels now.
that means you're 21/22 now and still find this story funny?Course i've seen worse, but did i do it myself or applaud the actions? no. Just admit it was wrong and repent your sins.

that means you're 21/22 now and still find this story funny?Course i've seen worse, but did i do it myself or applaud the actions? no. Just admit it was wrong and repent your sins.
Yes, I still find this story funny because I remember it happening 6 years ago and being there.However, if something like this happened today, I obviously wouldn't have the same reaction. But that's part of growing up.When you're 16, you just don't give a f*ck, anything is funny. And by looking at your sig, I'm sure you've done a lot of stupid stuff during that age bracket as well.+ This is going way off topic, like most threads in this forum because most people like to blow things out of proportion. Stick to the topic and post your own experiences on London Transport, and stop trying to criticise other people.

smhscarred for life

Friday and Saturday nights on the bus 38 from Leicester Sq. to Mare St. Pure comedy if me and my boy are on there coming from some shindig semi drunk, we have the whole section were we are cracking up provided they are people with a decent sense of humor. Just last Friday i met this frizzy haired mixed race chick, real smart and friendly, i made her laugh so much, she got off at dalston i remember.....IM LOOKING FOR YOU.Nigga might as well post up on the London Love section"Frizzy haired girl, bus 38 friday night/sat morning, lots of political jokes, 6'2 brotha with the short guy....drink?"ahahahah legendary night