Violation Of Ones Privacy

Stamina Man

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
whats a good place, outside london to move to?no were rank like Southend, someone leveljus out n around London with easy access to London....
MK, Luton are ok.To be honest tho, although it's expensive round here, London>>>___________
Luton could b ite jus for the slags n ting n tingdunno bout MKbut Luton is abit long aswell init? how long does it take to drive back here?

whats a good place, outside london to move to?no were rank like Southend, someone leveljus out n around London with easy access to London....
birminghamtrus me its nicepeople here are slow, life is slower than londontheres no barriers on the trainseverything u need is in 'town'and its not to far from london

Guest David Braund
birminghamtrus me its nicepeople here are slow, life is slower than londontheres no barriers on the trainseverything u need is in 'town'and its not to far from london
but...imma be doin alot of work n sh*t with people IN londontruesay most of it can be done online (coz im that sick) but would obv need to see them n sh*t, placesd like Luton n that seem fine but still seem a lil fari want somewhere fairly priced aswellimma set a timeframe to be out between December-Apriljus need a house with a virgin media cable ting n im nice, no TV, fone or broadband billslets see how it works out

Guest David Braund

truesay ive only researched one areabut looks liek imma settle for Chelmsfordunless somewhere around the essex sides is a good nice affordable area

Guest David Braund
durrts teach me how to hack virgin media broadband please, providing i have the socket in my yard
the net is ur friendi aint researched it much (currently working on sky, but thats draggin on abit)the cable is piss easy to do, jus get a box, net is a lil harder u need a box that spoofs the IP addresses and sh*t to make the centers believe its a valid connection.and as for the fone line VoIP through that same broadband connection (i currenty hav an 0203 and an 0870 line runnin through my room with some lil USB fone that i'll upgrade).ive ot a few bookmarks on this sh*tgiv me a lil while ill compile the links n PM u

Guest Tronics
Because I was Dj'ing a lot, doing doorwork, I couldn't disrespect my Mum's house day in, day out, coming in @ 4-5am every morning, plus dem times man was single on some rampage. Mumsie asking where I was going, convo would be like:Mum: Where you off to?Me: Out.Mum: Out where?Me: Out this door.Mum: When you coming back.Me: When you hear a key go in the door.After a few months of phonecalls over:Me leaving a cup in the front room.My towel not being in the washing basketNo toilet paperNot cooking dinnerThe TV on standby etc, moved back out on my ones.Living alone>>>____________Would never go back home. I'd rather live in some dutty stinking hostel than ever go back to my Mums. The reason we get on so well is because I don't live with her.
I'm in the same boat as you minus the DJ'ing and door work.Levels of respect have to be maintained but it does get to a point where enough is enough.Not looking to move out now as i don't have the P, but as soon as that changes i'm outer!In some houses distance between relations is a wonderful thing, ha.

My mum is bless...no snooping nothing... she has a thing about knocking the door though.Only thing my mum says to me after a phone call is..No wonder you never have any credit... because you spend hours on the phone chatting nonsense kmtOnly time I've ever been asked who were u speaking to... was when I got back from the states at my aunties houseAunty - ''why you still on the phone it's 8.30am''Me - ''Because I'm still talking''Aunty ''who is it''Me - ''Insert friends name here''Aunty - ''are you gay?''Me - ''laughing out loud''Aunty - ''no really, why have you been on the fone for so long to someone who isn't your boyfriend''At that point I just laughed and said im going to bed... to which she responded with ''ok.. we'll have this talk when you wake up''Teh f*ck?!!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
My mum is bless...no snooping nothing... she has a thing about knocking the door though.Only thing my mum says to me after a phone call is..No wonder you never have any credit... because you spend hours on the phone chatting nonsense kmtOnly time I've ever been asked who were u speaking to... was when I got back from the states at my aunties houseAunty - ''why you still on the phone it's 8.30am''Me - ''Because I'm still talking''Aunty ''who is it''Me - ''Insert friends name here''Aunty - ''are you gay?''Me - ''laughing out loud''Aunty - ''no really, why have you been on the fone for so long to someone who isn't your boyfriend''At that point I just laughed and said im going to bed... to which she responded with ''ok.. we'll have this talk when you wake up''Teh f*ck?!!
That was jarrin, man is allt ryin to talk to you and people askin you questions in the background.SMH.*goes to bed*

Guest Flat Eric
in my familyeveryone opens everyone lettersexceptebetween me and my sistersno such thing as mail privacy in a nigerian household
Teefin from your own family looking to cash their cheques alie! :D
LOL deep

I'm 18 came home one evening around 1:00 after I told my mum I would be late and I have my own keysShe started hyping saying I might aswell sleep outsideI said fine lemme get my stuff I packed bags she goes dont goI said I will leave at 9:30 when the housing is open nowhere is open atmCan I get a house even though I'm not a parent or do I have to go on some big waiting list?I wanna move out after the summer holiday

Guest David Braund
I'm 18 came home one evening around 1:00 after I told my mum I would be late and I have my own keysShe started hyping saying I might aswell sleep outsideI said fine lemme get my stuff I packed bags she goes dont goI said I will leave at 9:30 when the housing is open nowhere is open atmCan I get a house even though I'm not a parent or do I have to go on some big waiting list?I wanna move out after the summer holiday
highly doubt itmay aswell save up for like 2 month's rent n work with that

I have the money soon as exams finish in weds going flat huntingsomewhere far away from family maybe out of London

Guest David Braund
I have the money soon as exams finish in weds going flat huntingsomewhere far away from family maybe out of London
lol famur on the exact same wave length as men after ive settled in is when imma hit Nairobi, round Dec-Feb times

I wanna stay in North west but I know I will bump into her and she has eyes everywherewanna start a fresh finish college get money and be my own rself made manIm feeling the Kenya thing manbut Dar es Salaam>>>nairobieven though last time I went Kenya was like 6 or suttin

Guest David Braund
I wanna stay in North west but I know I will bump into her and she has eyes everywherewanna start a fresh finish college get money and be my own rself made manIm feeling the Kenya thing manbut Dar es Salaam>>>nairobieven though last time I went Kenya was like 6 or suttin
lol f*ckin hell bruv ur jus mentioning everything im tryna dolast time i was in Nairobi i was 10, was alright still, been seein bare videos n pics of it now n i wanna go back see a few heads n sh*taint been Dar.. but wanna go there one if the roads werent so f*ckin dangerous id drive from Kampala to Nairobi to Dar Es Salaambut llow gettin car jacked n sh*t