Playing situations over in your head

Guest Radio

"I know I'm high right now but I could actually kill him, I could pick up a brick and kill him anytime I wanted, his life is in my hands" lol obviously I would never do it.
lmao
thius happens to me, like when i'm at work i think, i could just bang this guy in the head with the sledge-hammer and kill him on the spot, and then i think about wot i'd do to cover my tracks and how i'd get caught, and then wot certain ppls reaction would be. Sometimes i wonder if i ever did this sort of thing, and it was in the paper would anyone on here clock?
And this is why I try not to get on anybody's wrong side. Some maniacs out there.But if someone tries to make an attempt on my life then that person's dead straight. And if I end up going to Nigeria in September my third nipple will be in full effect.
i wouldn't actually do it tho

"I know I'm high right now but I could actually kill him, I could pick up a brick and kill him anytime I wanted, his life is in my hands" lol obviously I would never do it.
lmao
thius happens to me, like when i'm at work i think, i could just bang this guy in the head with the sledge-hammer and kill him on the spot, and then i think about wot i'd do to cover my tracks and how i'd get caught, and then wot certain ppls reaction would be. Sometimes i wonder if i ever did this sort of thing, and it was in the paper would anyone on here clock?
And this is why I try not to get on anybody's wrong side. Some maniacs out there.But if someone tries to make an attempt on my life then that person's dead straight. And if I end up going to Nigeria in September my third eye will be in full effect.
shake my headlol@ me thinkin nigeria will activate ur third eyeis it because of all the juju out therei dnt think ur third eye gna save u, the levels are high out there son
I ain't worried about Juju, that's actually the least of my worries. I always have a third eye because I can tell snakes from miles away and I see things coming early. I'm rarely caught slipping.I'm just looking out for anyone that tries to snake me out there, and potential attackers, armed robbers, con-artists and so on. I kinda have a sixth sense when it comes to that.Like I always say, if I was to get a tatoo (though I never plan to get one), it would be an eye at the back of my neck.

i always fell myself falling in front of a train or i stand near the edge of the platform and think what happens if the train goes past and i fall in. I swear at people with my hands in my pockets its like i can't control my hands when i'm walking down the street. Also, I swear at people in my head. Some real psychotic sh*t right there I dunno what comes over me. Not even a hatred thing just totally random

lmao
And this is why I try not to get on anybody's wrong side. Some maniacs out there.But if someone tries to make an attempt on my life then that person's dead straight. And if I end up going to Nigeria in September my third nipple will be in full effect.
i wouldn't actually do it tho
I know, didn't say you would. Just saying there are people out there that actually would.

all the timeeven scenarios that have happenedlike making other decisionsdunno why man. . .
basically the above, sometimes i have to remind myself i haven't actually had the argument. Or i'll prepare myself for the coming confrontation with a couple of wicked lines i wanna use and then i forget it all and end up saying something totally gay instead.
rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

All the timeWorste is when your lying in bed and you start doing it, f*ck, thats when you know your not sleeping that night
start thinking about sex, or wot you'd do if u won the lottery, that send me straight off to sleep.

most of the time i think of the most random sh*t, one time i was thinking about being burnt alive and how long does it takes for dead people's body's to be cremeted and if you choose to be buried when you die, do your bones just end up breaking off into little fragments and insects will end up eating them .i think about once i die, where will i go ? i mean ye i know im dead, either ashes lying on the tv or in a coffin under the ground but what will it feel like to be actually be dead ? not being able to function as a human ?i think to much at times, end up being paranoid, its not healthy

lmao i was walking getting lunch with one chick from college the other week and started thinking, what could she actually do if i just dragged her down a alley and pushed her up against the wall, i was actually playing the rape scenario through in my head, even while i was chatting to her, like my hand was almost reaching out to just grope her then grips her upand i do that thing cipher does as well, when im fully daydreaming ill say some of the stuff thats happening in the dream out loud