This CANNOT Be Life

Bardissimo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could pull it off nice with a light coloured polo t-shirt and white socks.
+ _______hightops and a fitted oldskool boyz to men style = me duppyin ure dance
i would rock that rags, could pull it off sick with a polo!you have to drop it right, that man aint a good prototype
c/s
I swear I've seen people rock that before.
Probably Jehova's Witnesses
BARZ !!
Was next the skinny trousers suit.f*ck*ng GAY. Man looked awkward like grown breddas rocking sandals and black socks to bop to the shops
i duz this...feel like "that guy" cube in friday moretime lol

Guest PennyTraitor

i swear the only reason it looks so mad is cos u cnt wear smart shoes with shorts. if there were some next shoe it could run imo. obviously im too g'd up to be seen in that kinda thing but i will leave it to man like rich kid.

Guest PennyTraitor
LOLHis rocking that no qualmsIn the rain as well:DSome bare face piss taking coming from them guys
everytime i see u post i jus lol. that guy in ur avi should be the new clown user group pic, who is that c*nt?

Guest Flat Eric
LOLHis rocking that no qualmsIn the rain as well :D Some bare face piss taking coming from them guys
everytime i see u post i jus lol. that guy in ur avi should be the new clown user group pic, who is that c*nt?
LOLSwear thats him bled!?

Guest PennyTraitor
LOLHis rocking that no qualmsIn the rain as well :D Some bare face piss taking coming from them guys
ye? :D

HAHAHA
lmao!!!!

Guest PennyTraitor
they're saying that the shorts - which are the focus of the topic could be rocked with the correct accessories, not necassarily to work.
Where are the accessories that have been stated though?Where else are you bussing a suit?
lol at not having sophisticationthem soca gash deya

they're saying that the shorts - which are the focus of the topic could be rocked with the correct accessories, not necassarily to work.
Where are the accessories that have been stated though?Where else are you bussing a suit?
accessories as in the different shirt and sh*t, and anyway:
lol at not having sophisticationthem soca gash deya

Guest PennyTraitor

what do u mean everyday events?u said where would u wear a suit apart from work like say thats the only environment suitable. (yes pun)beg u dnt argue cos u'll jus lose and look silly then u'll be less attractive to me. we both know u dont want that.thanks in advance.penny t.

Ok I worded it wrong... When you wear a suit the whole point is to look sophisticated as you said PT... is it not?So why would you switch it up and buss polo shirts and hightops n sh*t.... starts to shift away from sophisication imo still.You then end up with normal shorts and a top... not a suit.

Guest PennyTraitor
Ok I worded it wrong... When you wear a suit the whole point is to look sophisticated as you said PT... is it not?So why would you switch it up and buss polo shirts and hightops n sh*t.... starts to shift away from sophisication imo still.You then end up with normal shorts and a top... not a suit.
lol at that having absolutely no relevance to what was previously said. give up.

well during the summer i can go down the pub at about 6 in smart shorts, a polo top and shoes and look ok, then if i wanna go on to the club later i can without having to get changed.

Could be dropped right i reckon.
mmh, the reporter weren't rocking it right. and it just didn't look right with the weather...
Yea if it was a nice sunny day, ppl may have looked at it in a different light.But cos it was raining hard, everyone thought it looked f*cked (which it did).

lol at that having absolutely no relevance to what was previously said. give up.
I know suits are worn outside of work... when I said ''are u wearing it to everyday events''... i meant it as... you're not likely to wear one just to go about ur daily bis (unless ur a buisness man).So mix matching with diff shirts aint gna work because then its not a suit anymore.