15 year okld girl stabbed in south

Guest Radio

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

walkin on road the number of crackheads and mentally unstable people that are activly in society is disgusting my cousin sat in my aunts shop 2day and told me this man has been walkin up and down with an axe, and he stinks of sh*t some of these murders hav to be a result of this
the crackheads in south are just different aswell. they dont even sleeep lol, just 24 hours slime-ing about the area constantly wid der dirty selves.there sum different species of human, sum subhuman ppl.
i duno if u read my blogbut albert is realalbert an all his mateshow can i be told that a bunch of his tramp friends were climbin up the wall somehow tryin to get into his flatbroad daylight
nah but i wouldnt know dese tramps cos i dnt see em on a regs, im hardly in south. good thing tbh :D but certain times i was just suprised at em, dem crackheads are on sum nex level sum premiership of road bittys tbh...north west is like divison 2 compared lol.brixton high road at night time..... llow it, that green bit is paaaaacked wid smack heads all fiending, ALL night aswell they dnt even sleep or shift anywer, jam from morning to morning :D grimey.

excuse the ignorant london state of mindbut does this level of teenage killing occur in any other part of the countryi know that london is heavily populated but stilll...how does it compare, is it that f*cked down here?
London is totaly f*cked, sh*t like this hardly ever happenes up here.

crakheads are everywhere and they are very realsometimes they arnt always who u assume they are aswelllast night a yute came up 2 me at the bus stop and asked 4 change an i was talking so i gave it 2 him without thinkin, then i looked at him agen and he had fresher crep than mewen i looked in his face properly i realised i probably gave him that last top up he needed 2 get his hit.played on my concience

crakheads are everywhere and they are very realsometimes they arnt always who u assume they are aswelllast night a yute came up 2 me at the bus stop and asked 4 change an i was talking so i gave it 2 him without thinkin, then i looked at him agen and he had fresher crep than mewen i looked in his face properly i realised i probably gave him that last top up he needed 2 get his hit.played on my concience
if u never give it to him, either somebody else wouldor he mite have got mad about it, at that coulda bin the end of u

thas very real probably got some kats postin on vip2but serious tho ive know of a couple white heads that kept it on a low oneit comes out in the end tho

AwfulR.I.P

walkin on road the number of crackheads and mentally unstable people that are activly in society is disgusting my cousin sat in my aunts shop 2day and told me this man has been walkin up and down with an axe, and he stinks of sh*t some of these murders hav to be a result of this
the crackheads in south are just different aswell. they dont even sleeep lol, just 24 hours slime-ing about the area constantly wid der dirty selves.there sum different species of human, sum subhuman ppl.
i duno if u read my blogbut albert is realalbert an all his mateshow can i be told that a bunch of his tramp friends were climbin up the wall somehow tryin to get into his flatbroad daylight
So Albert IS real!? At first i thought he was, but then the detail in the stories led me to believe otherwise. Need to go check the update actually

r.i.pbun out crackheads have u everg had one who actually wants to fight u its jokesfound a small white rock in my ten bag today gonna burn it see if its crack if it is I aint picking up from there no more One thing i will admit the police presence on road is strong seeing bare heads getting stoped so i walk with a tie and shirt Hide ur sh*t well my boy got cautioned last week