Highlights and Eviction Show Thread

Numero001

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that housemate who was in the dairy room with Mario i hardly even notice her in the house
me tooi always think her and the other girl with the long hair are the same peoplethem two girls and that pretty boy dale are a waste of good housematesi hate quiet people who sit and do nothing and fake niceness

Guest Tronics

Did anyone find the way Jennifer relayed the conversation she had with Silvya to Dennis & co bad?Cause i got someone on the phone now thats telling me Jennifer is snake lol.

Did anyone find the way Jennifer relayed the conversation she had with Silvya to Dennis & co bad?Cause i got someone on the phone now thats telling me Jennifer is snake lol.
yh i clocked thatJennifer is sick shes got the boys and girls on smashSylvia decided to become 'best friends' with her because thats her biggest enemy.All the man dem are up her arse apart from darnellnow sylvia and jennifer are bait playing every1 off each other and all that bitchy sh*t

Guest Risky
mised ti 2dai...wt happened?
Channel 4 +1.sylvia is such a liar!!!
tv's bein used..cnt watch
Ok. summary.Several of them talked bout auditions and nominations which is against the rules.BB told the 'criminals' to decide which 2 of them shud be locked up, they chose dennis and jennifer.Darnell told luke bout himself (forgot what he was tlking about).Rex and Mo got caught tlkin bout nominations.Them 2 got locked up for like 3/4 hours.Sylvia and Jennifer chattin bout Stuart as usual.Jennifer try tell sylvia, that stuart was saying, that sylvias telling him how Jennifer n Dale are doing a ting so Jennifers out of bounds. (confusing..sorry)Stuarts tryna sleep and sylvias waking him up for a tlk. Saying that she didnt ask to sleep in his bed cos she likes him or anything, just wanted to sleep there.Went bk to jennifer..bitching..then went bk to stuart. Woke the poor guy up again and try tell him to stop flirting with her.kmt. thats all i remembered.
Thnx

how can you compare, puttin your dirty fingers in mans food to puttin fingers on a painting... i dnt care that shes 'an artist' so am i, people have f*cked up my work before and i laughed. this chick loves herself too much, i'v never done anything. i'd be telling people to f*ck off bout go and apologise, its a picture cant believe how OTT these people are goingwhole house sittin around her n sh*t, attention seeking at its worst. dale needs to sort out his life aswell, going on like their married n sh*t.