The Football Boot Thread

Guest faze

Guest Cipher
Played in them once.Feel too comfortableBut hol' tite you playing against players like me, when I'm in 'Enforcer' mode.Goodbye to your metatarsals.
lol @ thisAny athlete with a first touch that leads to throw ins.Me = skinny enforcer ftw@ Faze, they are diff from the normal legends thoughwhy do you end up returning them?Considered adipures but I am not a fan of side laces at all. Mash up my foot.
Skinny enforcer? Hol' tite Carlton Palmer, with the plimsole boots.Adipures >>> The Solar System. The true COMPLETE football boot. Ideal for speed-based players, technical players, enforcers, etc.
LOLMFAO. Tbh thats what these Nikes seemed like.....I can't get past the softness fam.Maybe I'll get both.Btw lillywhites ftw atm if you want boots, everything is more than half off. Got decent sizes aswell.

Guest faze .
Played in them once.Feel too comfortableBut hol' tite you playing against players like me, when I'm in 'Enforcer' mode.Goodbye to your metatarsals.
lol @ thisAny athlete with a first touch that leads to throw ins.Me = skinny enforcer ftw@ Faze, they are diff from the normal legends thoughwhy do you end up returning them?Considered adipures but I am not a fan of side laces at all. Mash up my foot.
they were the first nike boots i had since i bought these bad boysNike_Air_Zoom_Total_90_II_FG_WhiteBlack.jpg(in black/yellow)and they just didnt feel on the level of the adidas boots id had since then.....adipures have straight laces?

Guest Cipher
they were the first nike boots i had since i bought these bad boysNike_Air_Zoom_Total_90_II_FG_WhiteBlack.jpg(in black/yellow)and they just didnt feel on the level of the adidas boots id had since then.....adipures have straight laces?
Oh seen seen, I had them totals aswell...Nah Adipures have laces (slightly) to the side, though I'm prob just being too anal about it.662975_adidas_adipure_2_black_white_zm.jpgadidas-adipure.jpghttp://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.as...ROFILE=Heritage

5775_121725047379_507992379_2250437_1883800_n.jpgNo enforcer is even grazing my ankles as I skip past.
Colour is niceeeeee...
dfhgfdhgfdf*ck*ng hell, you can't wear them logan.What position do you play?
Logan is probably a workhorseA hargreaves with no tekkers imojoking chill
:lol:
PMSLLol @ wearing boots like that if you are over the age of 16 or do not play up front or out wide in the Premier League

Them boots are BRAVE.But if you dead the other team noone can really say anything. As soon as you misplace a pass though, or the ball rolls under your foot....'GET THOSE f*ck*ng FLASH BASTARDS OFF YOUR FEET YOU c*nt'*crunch*Not as bad as the cunts who buy two pairs of the same boots, different colours, and wear one of each colour to match their kit. :/