Academic Thread

Yoshie

Taking a gap year, is it best to start my personal statement now?
Do it to send off in October times. That's when most people get theirs sent off.
Student Finance still won't work. Deadline is Friday. KMT
which friday?I cant do it cos I lost my National Insurance number
26th or you won't get it by the time you start your courseIs what I've been told anyhow

Taking a gap year, is it best to start my personal statement now?
Do it to send off in October times. That's when most people get theirs sent off.
Student Finance still won't work. Deadline is Friday. KMT
which friday?I cant do it cos I lost my National Insurance number
26th or you won't get it by the time you start your courseIs what I've been told anyhow
f*ckinhell :|Im glad i just saw thisWill get crackin on it in the mornin then

Just need to send my mums income off for Student Finance.I applied time ago, am i all bless to lounge around a bit or should i sent my mums info off now?
Now. Don't know why people want to f*ck with their own money by longing it.

"By clicking on the “I agree” button below you are authorising UCAS to share your application details with the Student Loans Company for the purposes of applying for student finance. You will be redirected back to The Student Loans Company website and logged out of Track"I agree yah ?

DeadlinesIn order to ensure that you receive your first payment at the start of term, you should return yourcompleted form to the above address by:• 24 April 2009 - If you are applying for student finance which does not require any financialinformation to be provided.• 26 June 2009 - If you are applying for student finance which does require financial informationto be provided.If you miss these deadlines, your application will be processed as soon as possible, but your firstpayment may not be available at the start of term.This form should be returned within 9 months of the start of your academic year, otherwise youmay lose your full entitlement to student finance.
For those who wanted confirmation - that's from the end of the paper/download form

Don't worry about it. You can apply after the deadline and get your money on time. If you are in Camden LEA, you will get your money even if you applied 2 weeks before start of term. I am speaking form experience.