Academic Thread

Yoshie

I can't wait till my overdraft is cleared. Natwest have been trying to take me for a moot.I tell them I want no overdraft, they put the maximum on.I tell them put a limit of £600, they put on the maximum limit.Whenever I told them take it off they didn't.And now I have a graduate account so I have an interest free overdraft of £2000. They must think I'm stupid. I'm closing the account as soon as the minus sign disappears.

Mine is November 23rd.Got some time to order photos and gowns and all that malarky. Gonna try and get mumsie to pay for it, but if my funds are comfortable I'll sort it all out myself.

f*ckFf*ckf*ckf*ckhow can my uni just call me up and tell me that they've suspended single honours philosophy for this year and that i have to do a joint honours or go to another unif*ck*ng idiots, why would they decide to do this now???f*ck sakef*cki want to kill some one

I have now officially pulled out of UCAS.Shet.Big decision.But it's done.Waiting on confirmation for the possibility of deffered entry with a place still secured.*Takes a deep breath*
why?u might get a shock on results day if u think u floped

I'LL BE GUTTED on results day if I don't make the grades for my first choice. Absolutely gutted. (Regardless of whether I go this year or next).But I've decided to go China next year.Not looking to tell this to my ones that are going uni this year yet, because they will talk.

Guest Lisa Turtle
f*ckFf*ckf*ckf*ckhow can my uni just call me up and tell me that they've suspended single honours philosophy for this year and that i have to do a joint honours or go to another unif*ck*ng idiots, why would they decide to do this now???f*ck sakef*cki want to kill some one
Scorpzz keep your head up Pal. What have you decided to do?

I can't wait till my overdraft is cleared. Natwest have been trying to take me for a moot.I tell them I want no overdraft, they put the maximum on.I tell them put a limit of £600, they put on the maximum limit.Whenever I told them take it off they didn't.And now I have a graduate account so I have an interest free overdraft of £2000. They must think I'm stupid. I'm closing the account as soon as the minus sign disappears.
lol was me. f*ck natwest and them student accounts dont noone open one.