Academic Thread

Yoshie

Anyone looking forward to going back to uni?For some reason I am. I think it's because I want to get it over and done with and get back into grinding as I'm going for a 1st. Got plans to do that ACCA qualification, so my determination levels are sky high. Want to make the most of it incase it wears off somewhat over time.

Anyone looking forward to going back to uni?For some reason I am. I think it's because I want to get it over and done with and get back into grinding as I'm going for a 1st. Got plans to do that ACCA qualification, so my determination levels are sky high. Want to make the most of it incase it wears off somewhat over time.
Lol I had that exact same feeling in the summer before my 3rd year started. Be aware towards the end of the first term and half way through the second term because it wears off then.

Guest Wavy Davy

im startin my IT business in mid Augustso those that need computers n sh*t hollai prob wnt have them ready till half termbut still good enough imo

Guest Wavy Davy
im startin my IT business in mid Augustso those that need computers n sh*t hollai prob wnt have them ready till half termbut still good enough imo
You have a website?
f*ck he need a website for? His customers ain't got computers!
lol initsoon cum doe

had a f*cked dream about my results, 15 days is too long i just wanna jump in a cryogenic freezing lab or maybe the hyperbolic time chamber.
bruv my dreams are f*ckin with me difffferentlyi had one dream where i got a BB, was mad pissed when i woke up2-3 days later i have a dream that i got a DDf*ckin with my emotions. i amm soooooooo shook atm.

had a f*cked dream about my results, 15 days is too long i just wanna jump in a cryogenic freezing lab or maybe the hyperbolic time chamber.
bruv my dreams are f*ckin with me difffferentlyi had one dream where i got a BB, was mad pissed when i woke up2-3 days later i have a dream that i got a DDf*ckin with my emotions. i amm soooooooo shook atm.
What do you need, and where u lookin 2 go

essex uni, i need a BB.

essex uni, i need a BB.
lol, kool thats where im at stil and thats the grades i needed.

essex uni, i need a BB.
lol, kool thats where im at stil and thats the grades i needed.
did u get those exact grades?

im finding this summer to be quite sick after my first year.got decent results, got a very massive break and shifted my lifestyle so much that everyday im just doing things i enjoy and being free from any form of work....but almost like ALL of the people i know who are on holidays from uni's say der overly bored back home and they cant wait for it to start again and cant wait to move back up for it...i dont seem to get this. well i can sort of see how socially its less active being at home and away from the crowd with less going on, but u could easily make ur own social life back home.and being at uni means u got some kind of work to be doing, which is just long wen its looming over ur head even if ur the most irresponsible person.....so my question is, who else cant wait to get back to uni? and explain wot im missing.

im finding this summer to be quite sick after my first year.got decent results, got a very massive break and shifted my lifestyle so much that everyday im just doing things i enjoy and being free from any form of work....but almost like ALL of the people i know who are on holidays from uni's say der overly bored back home and they cant wait for it to start again and cant wait to move back up for it...i dont seem to get this. well i can sort of see how socially its less active being at home and away from the crowd with less going on, but u could easily make ur own social life back home.and being at uni means u got some kind of work to be doing, which is just long wen its looming over ur head even if ur the most irresponsible person.....so my question is, who else cant wait to get back to uni? and explain wot im missing.
a loan.the uni gash.the uni lifestyleits all muchhhhhh different

I just graduated, so won't be returning to uni and am well depressed!!!Living at home is long cos even the little stuff your mum asks you to do seems like major hassle.Obviously the social side ain't as good, can't just bop round a mate's so easily when your bored, the estate i lived on at uni all my mates were within a 5min walk.Plus i blazed freely at uni, can't do that home. Blazing the odd zoot out your bedroom window is not a good look.

Guest M12 Part 2

the way time flies at uni>>>>____________especially the way everyone is so close to you. its like being 12 again. you can literally walk down the round and knock for/ding any1 and jam,rave, catch jokes play pro or whatever. every1 having a free gaff with no real commitments/responsibilities is also sick.i cant wait to go back but dont get it twisted, im not on this "home is swag" bandwagon either.p.s the way u drink up before uni raves/club nites >>>>>________________. cannot be replicated outside of term time.

a loan.the uni gash.the uni lifestyleits all muchhhhhh different
im still living off my loan in the summer, wot u on lol.its cos i moved back yard tho, i was in london living out but it wasnt really worth it at the price i was paying and i was piled with too much work that i couldnt enjoy the social bit without floppin my year HARD, so i just cut my losses n moved back home.from the 1 term i lived out n had a bit of freedom and saw all dat sh*t, i dnt think it would be enuff to make me feel to say "i cant wait to get back to uni"...but maybe cos i was in uni in london that kinda says it all.