Academic Thread

Yoshie

Have to do one more year, don't even wanna do another year in my sixth form too f*ck*ng long, what's Westminster kingsway, city of Westminster, croydon college saying any good?
I went college at Westminster Kingsway, shithole, but could concentrate because of a lack of distractions. I did A-Level intensive (2 years done in 1) & came out with 3 A-Levels (B-B-C)...Avoid Croydon if you can, hype & you'll be distracted.Dunno about the City of Westminster.

When do student finance send out the payment schedule letters?My shits been approved for time and still nothing, they took off the 'View correspondence' tab off their site.
should say it all in view payments.for some reason on my "view payments", only the tuition fee and grant is showing up... no maintenance loan/student support loan ... da f*ck? i definitely applied for it and they sent me a letter saying how much they are gonna give me too, but its not showing up :confused: but good thing is it says im getting my grant on 28/09/09

Guest Lisa Turtle
I WILL GET MY LOAN ON THE 05/05/2010WHAT IS THE f*ck*ng POINT?
PMSL
This cannot be rightSLC wouldn't do that to youAre you sure thats not the date they pay your tuition fee to the universityThat makes no sense at all