Academic Thread

Yoshie

mans not even nervousyears of worrying for results to discover that i smacked it have put me into a state where i CANNOT worry anymore...furthermore, i know a different road to a different kind of success awaits me if i f*ck upjus arson'd last chance saloon niggggggggggggggahs
u smacked it last year innit
:angry: your actually trying it bruvdon't get lairy
nah, i assumed from ure braggadocious post that you performed extremely well last yearam i incorrect?

mans not even nervousyears of worrying for results to discover that i smacked it have put me into a state where i CANNOT worry anymore...furthermore, i know a different road to a different kind of success awaits me if i f*ck upjus arson'd last chance saloon niggggggggggggggahs
u smacked it last year innit
:angry: your actually trying it bruvdon't get lairy
:lol:

You know what, I just hope that if I fail I don't end up going to my insurance. Clearing would be cool still, I liked the feeling of how I had so much choice between unis before I applied, that will come rushing back to me if I end up going into clearing.LOL, I'm so waste. My belly feels like crap. Shouldn't have come into this topic, now I feel shook, just tryna scrape at false positives. f*ck you guys!

You know what, I just hope that if I fail I don't end up going to my insurance. Clearing would be cool still, I liked the feeling of how I had so much choice between unis before I applied, that will come rushing back to me if I end up going into clearing.LOL, I'm so waste. My belly feels like crap. Shouldn't have come into this topic, now I feel shook, just tryna scrape at false positives. f*ck you guys!
Having firm and insurance with 20 points difference for the winand also for the loss....I would be happs to go Notts Trent or Man MetinfactI dnt mind where ago as long as its not some dead out uno where the degree is not even worth the paperwish I f*ck*ng worked hard...but my cours eis udner subscribed ohf*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckfu f*ckfucxojz

I'm still baffed as to whether i'm going Uni or not.Ahhh really want to psychology but the whole uni thing seems long and I do not think there is any other way. Suppose my hearts not really in it. I have a back up option anyway, all is not lost.

See, if I never joined RWD during those boring days at work experience in year 11, this never would have happened.I swear I wasted every moment I could have been doing coursework, or revising, on here or Grimeforum just chatting about stupid sh*t. FML!
This,f*ck was I thinking sitting on this f*ck*ng website during ICT f*ck*ng idiot.......Where is everybody hoping to go though?

Guest Flat Ericó
See, if I never joined RWD during those boring days at work experience in year 11, this never would have happened.I swear I wasted every moment I could have been doing coursework, or revising, on here or Grimeforum just chatting about stupid sh*t. FML!
You will learn from ur mistakes And if you dont then you are a fool bro

This,f*ck was I thinking sitting on this f*ck*ng website during ICT f*ck*ng idiot.......
*Reluctantly co signs*

at first i said i was gonna start revising in januarythen from that

my next exam aint till the tenth.*prances*
to this
so when you said
2morro it REALLY starts
did you mean revision?
yuh huh.from 17th-19th i have 5 exams so i have to make this time count
to this
blehfirst time ive come out an english exam not knowing what i got
low expectations 4twon a lighter note
parents eager to for you to get into uni because they want to brag to friends about their child is in higher education
:lol:

parents eager to for you to get into uni because they want to brag to friends about their child is in higher education
My mums mother is on this flex, but she tries sly it...Convinced my mum to buy me a laptop for my birthday and then drop "you will need to be portable next year"lolTalking to my cousin now...Are you nervousnah not really, what about youI am a bit...I don't know why I know I have got inMan got an unconditional to do geography at Loughborough I feel like thug of the family right now

Anybody haing trouble leaving there current part time jobObviously I have to give four weeks notice....But how can I give four weeks notice from thursdayIf my unis telling me they start in septemember....if my last day is on the 19th...Am I missing anything ?
if your not planning on goin back, jus leave when u wantalso if u dont care about gettin a reference from them

I'm still baffed as to whether i'm going Uni or not.Ahhh really want to psychology but the whole uni thing seems long and I do not think there is any other way. Suppose my hearts not really in it. I have a back up option anyway, all is not lost.
If you have a plan, do it.Don't go to University for something you don't want to do, just for the sake of it.However, if you don't have a plan, having a degree will not hurt. It will open more doors.