fao people who have clocked MGS4, review thread.

Axiom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh 1 thing....well a BIG thing...why the f*ck did they not have the famas gun in this???maybe i missed it or kinda didnt bother with it coz it wasnt very customisableil check later lol famas + tracer rounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
oh yhwas that even in MGS2?

just read this interview with ryan paton, assistant producer of mgs4. was a good read still.http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3168349quik summary about what he said about mgs5

According to a preview of an interview with 1UP, assistant producer Ryan Payton said in regards to the possibility of Metal Gear Solid 5: "there are some misunderstandings that this is the final Metal Gear game. But it's really the final chapter of the Solid Snake story." He further states that if Snake's story continues past MGS4, "we'll get to the point where the game has absolutely no basis in reality." Payton also hinted at who might be the future star of the next MGS game: there is "still a lot of room for filling in the gaps as far as Big Boss is concerned." 1UP's Philip Kollar interprets all of this as Konami having nowhere to go with the series except for prequels to "continue fleshing out that same epic narrative."Payton also talks about Metal Gear Online; they are "working on a handful of new maps, skills, and rules that we're bug checking at the moment ... It's not going to be too long before people are going to start seeing screenshots of the new stages ... By the time you're tired of the maps that come in the game, it'll probably be around the time we'll be bringing out the new ones."More details will be revealed as the full interview is published on 1UP later today.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/20/payton...d-be-a-prequel/also has any one seen these secret weapons for MGS4?http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35299.htmllmfao @ the solar gun too sickalso here's a nxt article from the new york times talking about MGS' storyline http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/22/weekinre...amp;oref=sloginvry gd article imo

FINALLY finished this game i dont even have a ps3 but ive been going round to my brothers to do it every so often, been waiting for this for sooooooo long (i had the picture of raiden in the cyborg ninja suit in my sig back in rwd days)total time was 21 hours something.im buzzin but cant believe the snake story is over. when BIG BOSS' name dropped on the credits i was like LOLWTFi was thinking he had spoken in a flashback or something then i saw snake still breathing i was like ZOOP ZOOP ZOOP. zero what a c*nti was hoping there would be more from eva, i dont understand how snake killed her with his nanomachines??i cant even think of the order id put them in atm but my favourite would either be MGS3 or MGS2. the location of MGS2 was so sick that it was a metal gear all along. and the story line of MGS3 >>>>OH and that fight with liquid ocelot at the end >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i duppied him first time still, bare combos to his head and CQCs pon him. f*ckin hell the music from each game had me reminisciiiiiiiing same as act 4got the rank of eagle ffs i know they wont make a mgs5 with solid snake in it and i dont really want them to cos there is nothing left really to tellthen again hideo is 'God' so who knows

just clocked this like 10mins ago, f*ck*ng helllol @ naomi and her snakey wayslol @ snake keep on getting boyed and his psyche going down when his upsetlol @ psycho mantis epic fal, that guy actually grabbed his coat and duckedlol @ the beats over dramatic cutscenes after they shed thier armourlol @ how much of a badman liquid islol @ raiden with no arms nowahhhhhhhhhhh so much to state im actually f*ck*ng tired will post more tomrowquestion, did you lot ever use the MK11 to help you at any point in the game, i never used it once is f*ck*ng bullshit