fao people who have clocked MGS4, review thread.

Axiom

just finished watchin the final video sequences, too epic. was sitting there for atleast 40-50 minsi give the game 9.5/10, hideo made that major jump with the graphics and gameplay. but the real perfection lies in the story and FMVs, especially the last one with snake & big boss. fully satisfied with the game and its even better than i expected.acts in order of most favorable.4>>5>>2>>1>>3goin back to shadow moses for act 4 was a stroke of genius, hideo is a nutcase. was too sick using rex to leng the gekkos and then the battle against raymy total time was 23:40:47weapons i mainly used wereP90 M14EBR (used this the most sickest weapon imo, automatic sniper rifle)MGL-140, for lengin dwarf gekkoRPG, durin the fight against ravenrailgun was useful for taken down gekkos toois this the last MGS? or is it just the last 1 with snake in ityh, so what'd u think?where do u place this in the series? imo MGS1>>MGS4>>MGS2>>MGS3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why rush to complete it, enjoy it and savour it.Ive become pretty much godly at evading the silly sentries on there stupid routes. The solid eye makes it a bit too easy though and the MK2 means the chances of being spotted are so greatly reduced I have to search for other challenges.But it is getting harder so maybe Im talkin too soon.

was sick overall, think it's better than any mgs, just mgs i got more attached to as i replayed that game at least 8 times.HUGEEEEEE SPOILERS!!!!the ending was f*cked, how snake faked the gun shot, and he sees his dad and sh*t, and it was ocelot all along acting like liquid. kinda pissed that there ain't gonna be no more solid snake tho.

What an astonishing game!! Bought it Friday afternoon and clocked it early hours this morning. 22 Hours exactly it took me. Amazin, Graphics were class, story was emotional. Like my man above said going back to Shadow Moses was perfect. Hideo is a Don. Had to be completed quick time this game, it's one of them that you don't wanna keep comin back to each day because it's like being part of one of the greatest movies ever made.Funny when he is dreaming and you have to go back and play the original MGS with Playstation 1 graphics. Some good comical bits aswell when Psycho Mantis is talking to ya.Pure GENIUS!!!!

Just busy working and that man hardly posted on here. I beat your time by 1 hour 40 mins! lol Was weird seein my actual completion time was 22:00:00 not even a second over. Psycho mantis bit was class, the old Playstation Console flashbacks. Memory cards and no rumble lol.

SeriouslyIt's been HOT last few days, Don't you man go out? Them dole guys there.
u sound too bothered about other peoples livesallow watching me so hard init mr gangsta
Them typical comebacks thereDidn't mean to hurt your feelings son but truth hurts.
the 'hurt feelings' comment is usually used when one has no argument and obviously is a complete retardgood day sir.

only complaint about this game is that its the first metal gear where i didnt really even nother about stealth lol or close quarter combatwas easier to jus run and gun my way thru with full kitted out m4i didnt even kno how to grab people and stuf till i had to read the tutorial menu thing for the vamp fight lolthe octo camo suit is ingenius :Djus boarded the ship at the last bitgonna go sleep and clock it when i wake upand btw the catapult thimgs at the end was abit wierd lol

LMAOLMAOLMAOALL IM SAYING IS THAT XBOX 360 FAN BOYS ARE PISSED PISSSSSSEEDGAME WAS f*ck*ng EPIClol just completed it last night completion time was around the 22 hr mark aswellgot the raven emblem i thinkoh did i say the game was f*ck*ng SICKdidnt think it could top MGS3 as that was my best one and roll on the credits I was sadly disapointed but then came the last name and it paused on BIG BOSS I was like huhOH NO THEY DIDNT LET ME DOWN ALONG COMES THE f*ck*ng LEGEND HIMSELF AND BASICALLY THAT WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR MEsent shivers down my spine that did f*ck*ng EPICalso playing MGS1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brought back BARE memoriesGENIOUS!10 out of 10 easily in terms of overall gaming experiencethe only thing that sux now is that I have to resume my miserable life now

the only thing that sux now is that I have to resume my miserable life now
get mewas bare sh*t goin bk to normalalso ive changed my mind about the rating im giving this game10/10perfect game dnt care. hideo is officially a god in my books. only nxt to jack bauer tho.some1 make a MGS appreciation groupiam solid snakehaze can be big bossbadman can be naomidavicious can be otacon

Serious it's gotta be still open for a return someday seen as Snakes still about, Only thing i wished was that he turned back to a young snake at the end and dealt with Meryl rather than that other clown Aki. Massive game! Played it online aswell pretty good but not big enough.