This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

Why would you comment on that page in the first place? Surely if you saw it was a tranny you'd just keep it moving that way >>>>> instead of posting abuse.It's obvious you tried get lyrical on him and then clocked this thread and tried to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Guest David Braund
smh.jpgThat Is hidden pariv3.jpgpariv3.c515443e36.jpgThat Is Revealed
so u managed to say the exact same thingat different times, which also magically happen to be the same time? (10.36 and 11.01) but then theres someone else inbetween the posts??how does that work?

Why would you comment on that page in the first place? Surely if you saw it was a tranny you'd just keep it moving that way >>>>> instead of posting abuse.It's obvious you tried get lyrical on him and then clocked this thread and tried to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
Ok Den.. Left a Few Harsh Words Still .. My Choice ... Get Lyrical LOL .. Gassing Per Usual

Guest David Braund
Every1 thinks mans tryna wheel dat ... PAR!!! ... heres the prooof ...nastycrewvl1.jpgnastycrewvl1.e677f5fa91.jpg
so u managed to say the exact same thingat different times, which also magically happen to be the same time? (10.36 and 11.01) but then theres someone else inbetween the posts??how does that work?
yea i meant to quote that b4 but flopped

no one can see ur comments apart from u .. someone obviously cant get into my account ... so they stuck the hidden ones ... i obviouslty got into my account and showed u the comments but unhidden .. ne mroe queries?

Guest David Braund

also in regards 2 my postu posted at 10.36then sarahluvsit postedthen u posted at 11.01then in ur ting u show ur "hidden" contentits the exact same thing at the exact same time but with someone else inbetween

also in regards 2 my postu posted at 10.36then sarahluvsit postedthen u posted at 11.01then in ur ting u show ur "hidden" contentits the exact same thing at the exact same time but with someone else inbetween
at 10:36 i posted ... another rtandom person posted .. then 11:01 i posted again wid my reply to wat it sed to methe next picture i showed mine and its convo only .. so inbetween is its message back to wat i sed Ne More questions

Guest David Braund
at 10:36 i posted ... another rtandom person posted .. then 11:01 i posted again wid my reply to wat it sed to methe next picture i showed mine and its convo only .. so inbetween is its message back to wat i sed Ne More questions
so u manged to message her n comment on the exact same thing at the exact same time?why dnt u reveal the print screen with D_H inbetween ur posts?

so u manged to message her n comment on the exact same thing at the exact same time?why dnt u reveal the print screen with D_H inbetween ur posts?

Llow gassin, you like getting brains from women with balls and stubble.
Correction .. gettin brains from girls wid vagina and breast .. no stubble .. fact .. ne excluse wasteman .. probs from the countryside wid a pet dog as a partner
:D
fambolay. please get create with a name changer for him or a title