This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

from wat i see on her profile yesterday at 12.00 suttinu see she has been browsing this site as she sees me on it sometimes, obviously threads like this cause people who have never contributed before to contribute, why should my sister be any differenti

from wat i see on her profile yesterday at 12.00 suttinu see she has been browsing this site as she sees me on it sometimes, obviously threads like this cause people who have never contributed before to contribute, why should my sister be any differenti
how f*ck*ng convienient

i believe him still besides did that caramelzelda chick saying anything that warrants questioning?
when everybody was turning on him he/she was jumping to his defence
please quote how she was jumping to my defence lol brap if she was , blood is thicker than water

Finally reached the end. Still aint heard the tune though.Whatever Sleazy did or didnt do with his IP there is still a TRANSVESTITE/ CROSSDRESSING HOMOSEXUAL in our midst under the name of that_thang or watever. I found the youtube videos- one with mans voice shotting male clothing, one dressed as a woman dancing where her wig falls off, one where 'Sarah' talks with the same voice as with the convo with PennyTraitor.I dnt believe there is a 'cousin' all one slightly deranged person tbh. Could possibly be from Uxbridge and still go Brunel Uni. I beg sum1 get a student from there to sign up. May even be from SW12/16 as t sed on profile pic.In the interview with penny she says she is not transexual but doesnt deny being a transvestite like it sed on profilepic cos he still has a d*ck obviously.The real issue is that ur bredrin got taken for a prick but now its your chance to avenge and get back at this sheman. Going on about his 'team', family and what he's got on you like any Alex De Gale from BBRant over -Peace out.

Finally reached the end. Still aint heard the tune though.Whatever Sleazy did or didnt do with his IP there is still a TRANSVESTITE/ CROSSDRESSING HOMOSEXUAL in our midst under the name of that_thang or watever. I found the youtube videos- one with mans voice shotting male clothing, one dressed as a woman dancing where her wig falls off, one where 'Sarah' talks with the same voice as with the convo with PennyTraitor.I dnt believe there is a 'cousin' all one slightly deranged person tbh. Could possibly be from Uxbridge and still go Brunel Uni. I beg sum1 get a student from there to sign up. May even be from SW12/16 as t sed on profile pic.In the interview with penny she says she is not transexual but doesnt deny being a transvestite like it sed on profilepic cos he still has a d*ck obviously.The real issue is that ur bredrin got taken for a prick but now its your chance to avenge and get back at this sheman. Going on about his 'team', family and what he's got on you like any Alex De Gale from BBRant over -Peace out.
smart man . should be locked after this really