Wimbledon

Guest v.Persie

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this williams cavaday game was decent to start with but williams rolling tru now

Let me just quickly shout out the big white scottish hype in Andy Murray.He'll be knocked out in round 3 or if he gets lucky quarter finals is the furtherest he is going. Another big British hype.Hope Federer returns to top form throughout an retain his title, looked good yesterday and I think he's an amazing player as well as a briliant sportsman/role model.

Hope Federer returns to top form throughout an retain his title, looked good yesterday and I think he's an amazing player as well as a briliant sportsman/role model.
Fully agree.When Fed comes to Wimbledon he has to dress the part! Credit to the guy when on form he is unstopable, I really do hope he wins again this year but something about Nadal does it.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

wtf did he beat out a girl before he came on court or something? mind aint on the game bare lazy shots.Safin took first 1st set and 3- 1 up in tie breaker.