I'm going to the match topic

Guest Eduardo

You go to a game you get one credit. Same as home. Certain big games go priority such as Spurs. Which might start at 30 credits. Then a day or two later go to those with 20 credits etc.  Most don't sell out that quick and cup games we get a bigger allocation. The way my friend has got others to go when the usual lot haven't we've always got credits.

Went Napoli, was lower tier behind the goal about 9 rows back and about 3 seats away from the Napoli guys.

They had conductors who were full on chanting all game. Not even watching lol. One of them was topless absolutely built like a brick shithouse though. 

Somehow quite a few Italians got into our end, wish touts would stop selling home tickets to away fans. Saw someone on @arsenal_tickets trying to sell normal tickets £135 each as well.

Not been to a home game for a long while so going to such a good one was a bonus. 

Hoping to somehow get Palace away cos it's the end of my road

• 2 weeks later...

Napoli game was live, was on clock end lower tier at the back.

First time I've been on my ones but it was all good cus te guys around me were bless

Where did you sit?

The Napoli fans had one chant going for about 20 minutes at the end of the game, without pause

'whoa oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh'....

Sounded vaugely like the Podolski chant