I'm going to the match topic

Guest Eduardo

• 3 weeks later...

Boom. Went to a family do on saturday and it turns out a distant relation is one of the 6 strong core team on Red Action. He can't make weekend games with his season ticket so I'm buying all those off him. The red action area is the only area I want to sit, the stewards don't go in there so no "sit down" nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get a couple of reliable numbers for you Sho, haven't been on there in a while.Cup Final is NOT happening for me.http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/172077/first-team/birmingham-city-v-arsenal?tab=tickets

This match is strictly all ticket.We are due to receive an allocation of 31,803 tickets priced at £86 (Extremely limited) £70, £54 and £38 (Limited). Concessions will be available to Juniors 16 years and under and Senior Citizens at 50% of the advertised price.Due to the expected levels of demand for this possible final, the following allocation procedure will be implemented should we qualify.As previously stated in the Cup Final Policy the following supporter groups will receive priority:1) Current members of the Away Scheme (Away Season Ticket Subscription).2) Platinum and Gold members who have attended 3 and above away fixtures over the last two consecutive seasons from 13th August 2008 - 20th January 2011.Both the above categories will be guaranteed tickets as long as the tickets are purchased in the allotted timescale from 9am Monday 31st January 2011 - 5pm Wednesday 2nd February 2011. Supporters who meet the above criteria do not need to register their interest.
While I'm an away scheme member and meet this criteria, there are 45,000 season ticket/gold/platinum members and thousands of away scheme members.1 ticket PER MEMBER. I will NOT be getting a ticket for this. :D

If I can be asked I will reach Wembley, should be able to get sum tickets last min when all the hype has died downEverton on tuesreaching the Orient game, may fly out to Barcelona depending on the price of flights, heard there will be tickets in the fanzone out thereBarcelona at home is a target

• 4 weeks later...
If I can be asked I will reach Wembley, should be able to get sum tickets last min when all the hype has died downEverton on tuesreaching the Orient game, may fly out to Barcelona depending on the price of flights, heard there will be tickets in the fanzone out thereBarcelona at home is a target
dont put urself out mate :D

• 2 weeks later...