Terminate On Sight

Shawn_Carter

done 96k50 is claiming sabotage from interscope
wow if thats true how must 50 feels after the numbers that weezy just didis time up for 50 and the unit? or is it just a minor blip/ slump?
they been on a slope ever since game started dissing dem and they signed mobb depp. i think there whole sound is 2004.

• 4 weeks later...

Big album. Very, very surprised with the outcome. Thought it was gonna be cornball, instead this is tuggy NY sounding album. Yayo kills it. He's 2nd best after Fif' and I think Banks reps. It's weird 'cause what Yayo lacks in skills Banks has but what Banks lacks in character, Yayo has. Yayo is the Eazy-E/Flava Flav of the crew, Banks the unassuming spitterIts a shame that the boat has passed them on this one. This album should be championed as the return of NY, rather than it being a case of fans are fickle and arent fans of Fif' so dont buy his sh*t.Its also a shame that this wasnt released before that mess Curtis. Wasnt t originally scheduled to be released before Curtis? Anyway album is big, grease talk is very entertaining, especially when these skaterboys, liads and men lip-kissin' dudes are whats about right now.Straight Outta SouthsidePiano ManRider Pt. 2Casualties of WarYou So ToughNo Days OffParty Aint OverLet It GoGet DownAll sick, sick tunes wrapped in solid tunes around them. Even 'I Like The Way She Do It' is a good song. How can two albums I was dreading hearing prove to be the 2 best HH albums of the year so far? No it isnt because I under-estimate what I'm going to hear, these are good albums.Guess you could call it Karma, 'cause its the exact same that happened to Ja Rule. His product never fell off, the industry and fans alike bare-backed the opposition in the back of the bandwagon.Oh and f*ck Buck. Man hasnt got what it takes to rep the Unit. Man deads every tune with his slurring Southern drawl. Never liked him in there ever. Bring back NY

Banks sounds good on the album, Yayo doesn't.
LOL.
laugh thru the tears fan boy.the thread says "opinions", duh.
Yeah your opinion is waste. Yayo is better than Banks on the album for the most part, but your a old man.
still hurt? :lol: Banks has a very soft bassy voice. whoever engineered Banks' voice back in the day never did a very good job IMO. this was much betteri just cringe when i hear Yayo, one of those rappers i jus dont need to hear, ever

• 4 months later...